Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite party of conference so far???

Guest spinderella7713

Guest dancefloored

I threw up in the parking lot, that was a party all of it's own. Boot and rally.

lol damn dan, I only see you in photo form, never seen ya really gettin down lol

anyhoo

Danny Howells @ pawn shop "a-fucking men"!

Am only-glaude and everyone til fedde in the mainroom were ace!

was too beat to wait for the stairwell to open up for the terrace.what I did catch of the terrace before it was blocked due to capacity was sick too!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wetnap

i second the timo maas set as a real mind bender. the atmosphere he created up there with the hour long strobe light def ruined me for appreciating any other set quite as much.

Guest Sobebeats

VOLATL w/ Punisher and Sassmouth was by far the best - great vibe and awesome music :)

You totally missed your school Igor..... I guest you are not a degenerate, just a suker.... Wanker! jeje :P

Guest ramon

Yoshi-fucking-Toshi.

Degenerates. I was the guy still in his stealth suit on the roof of the club.

Danny at Twilo.

you missed Cassy dan. Glad you came to school though cause it was in session.

Favorite party is still the one+one yacht :)

Guest Electric Eel

F**K ME I'M FAMOUS at Cameo!

WOW! :o

+41324654654321654654654

Had an amazing time! non-stop dancing since we got there at 11:30 till I had to finally had to sit down at 4:30. I barely even drank because I was dancing so much and for those of you that know me that is pretty rare, lol.

Guest spinderella7713

Got to the degenerates party at 4 and it was still packed.....and barely any miami peeps....loved it!!! MR.C can throw it down!

Guest Sela V

Shelter Party at the Shelbourne.....

Bobby and Steve at Residence Pre-Conference Party

Bobby and Steve - Soul Beach at the Clevelander

Tadd Patterson spinning at the Underground Collective Pre-Conference Party at Blue

Guest ramon

Got to the degenerates party at 4 and it was still packed.....and barely any miami peeps....loved it!!! MR.C can throw it down!

did you get to hear Cassy?

Guest myles hie

X-mix anniversary @ shelbourne

Lot 49 party at the Laundry Bar

My friends rented Winnebago

Club Queso @ Chelsea

The Pants party

Guest spinderella7713

did you get to hear Cassy?

You were right next to us!!!! lmao

Guest FRESHMAN

I went to the Radio One party on Friday at the Surfcomber, thank god i was on the list becuase when I got there they raised the price to $100 so i had to call everyone and tell them not to come. The party was just ok TONS of guidos wearing wife beaters and bandanas (I swear that I saw Gino the Ginny). None of the DJ's played that great Cedric went on for twenty minutes and played 3 tracks, His set was the only time that all of the people in the crowd were not dancing. When Pete asked Cedric a question about Miami of course he could say nothing good about it. He said " Hurricane Hurricane Rain" Thats what Miami is. Plus when he was Spinning he stood there like a robot he could have gotten the crowd to go nuts if he would have just moved his arms up a little, but he would olny move to make sure his hair was ok and the glasses didnt fall off his nose.

Then I went over to the Beach Plaza Party and gladly paid to get in. They had some crazy system to gain entry. You could only go in once someone else left and the cover was sitting down at a table and ordering 4 drinks at $15 a piece. Once in Justin Long was playing and tearing it up as usual the man is unstoppable. Then we went upstairs to checkout Colette & Heather IMO there sets were just ok.

It took me 1.5 hours to find a open garage to park and then it cost $20 and I was there at 12pm what a mess!

It was an overall good time, Nothing amazing.

Guest Electric Eel

It took me 1.5 hours to find a open garage to park and then it cost $20 and I was there at 12pm what a mess!

wow, really? We got to the beach around 12:30 and parked in the lot by the big clock on lincoln. Drove right in no problem and it only cost us $10.

Guest 4040

None of the DJ's played that great Cedric went on for twenty minutes and played 3 tracks, His set was the only time that all of the people in the crowd were not dancing. When Pete asked Cedric a question about Miami of course he could say nothing good about it. He said " Hurricane Hurricane Rain"

Remember he's frenchy. enough said

Guest clubchicky

GOD DAMN!!! I loved the booka shade party last night at Studio A. The vibe could not possibly have been better. I loved the opener Heidi, she trainwrecked a few mixes but the song selection was siiiiiiick!!

yessssss I totally agree....booka shade kicked some serious music!!!! love love love body language....that is my jam!!!!

Guest coach

We went to Radio 1 on Sunday accidentally. Awesome. Awesome. Awesom. Choons were good. Drinks were reasonably priced. Food was *very* reasonably priced (2 big burgers and chips for $15 including tax). Hotties were way the freak out of hand. Special thanks to you-know-who! You da man, my man.

Guest clubchicky

had an awesome time at the south seas for the bring on the beats party!!!! stanton warriors played a crazy set!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

Guest clubchicky

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

I agree....this past ultra might be my last....I had a better time at all the hotel parties....so no ultra next yr.....hotel hopping it is : )