Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite party of conference so far???

Guest spinderella7713

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL
Gabriel and Dresden @ Pawn Shop :o :o

i was there too. it was pretty good from what i remember.

It was so good that Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones was there fucked up out of his mind..lol

Guest LeVeL

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but that is not Keith Richards.

He could easily pass for him though.

It was a joke Pod..but the guy can certaintly could pass for him, did you happen to take a picture of the guy. It was just too funny to see.... ;D

Guest pod

I actually know the guy. Not like know as in "come on by for dinner", but know as in if I see him at the club, I go out of my way to say hello.

He does get off on pretending to be him, but the jig was up when the real Keith fell out of a tree in Bali and was in the hospital.

Guest GoodLife

Honestly my first post earlier on during conference still stands. Sharam @ Suite Tuesday night was a great start to the week.

Guest XHF037

Minus Party @ Pawnshop

Sunday School @ Pawnshop

SOS @ the Fifth

Eventhough the soundsystem weren't the greatest @ either of these clubs,the tunes were good and really good,especially for the Minus party over @ Pawnshop.Good vibes aswell with nice crowds on hand and no hassle at the door or inside by bouncers for either one.Not to mention each event cost $ 30 to get in.

Guest ramon

parties of the conference imo

one+one vip yacht party

minus @ pawn shop

sunday school @ pawn shop

amonly @ nocturnal

border community @ bed

howells @ pawn shop

one+one @ the fifth was loads of fun as well.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

One + one at the fifth was the most dissaponting party of all conference. i had high hopes......zabiella is wicked with the shit he does technically....but the music was like machine music.....didt go anywhere....sounded like a bunch of chainsaws...and was just dull....my opnion......and fancuilli sucked at yoshitoshi....wich very much disapointed me because he was the highlight of that party last year.

Guest ramon

One + one at the fifth was the most dissaponting party of all conference. i had high hopes......zabiella is wicked with the shit he does technically....but the music was like machine music.....didt go anywhere....sounded like a bunch of chainsaws...and was just dull....my opnion......and fancuilli sucked at yoshitoshi....wich very much disapointed me because he was the highlight of that party last year.

i enjoyed it but i left a little early .. machine music? hmm i heard some other dj's play that outhouse remix and it annhilated places. my only problem was how crowded it was .. thank god for vip. i would've left otherwise.

Guest callmepad

Lee Burridge @ BED was incredible. Lots of dance space, good vibe and great beats all night. Awesome!!!!!

Guest bootstah

I have to say that I unexpectadly ended up at the 718 Sessions party w/ Danny Krivit and that was probably one of the best crowds I've come across. Such wicked house choons that had everyone singing/dancing.

Guest ramon

I have to say that I unexpectadly ended up at the 718 Sessions party w/ Danny Krivit and that was probably one of the best crowds I've come across. Such wicked house choons that had everyone singing/dancing.

I blame amonly for me not making that :(

i really really should have gone to this party i fuckin love danny krivitt....... heard it was great from sheldon prince as well

tried to see krivitt at gotsoul party but the patio was rained out :(

dammit.......... super cool guy

Guest lulamishka

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

My thoughts exactly... lol

Guest lulamishka

F**K ME I'M FAMOUS at Cameo!

WOW! :o

+41324654654321654654654

Had an amazing time! non-stop dancing since we got there at 11:30 till I had to finally had to sit down at 4:30. I barely even drank because I was dancing so much and for those of you that know me that is pretty rare, lol.

What she said. Except I was on my feet & dancing until the lights came on and it was time to leave. And for ME to do that nowadays is quite the feat!! :o

Guest Fernando A

No way you can say Fanciulli sucked at Space. He definitely played the best set on the terrace that night, I thought he stole the show.

As for my favorite party of the week...I'd definitely say the terrace for AM Only was riddiculous. Got there late and, yea it was a little bit of a hassle, but it was sick when I got there around 8 or so. Vibe was great, and the music was out of hand.