Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite party of conference so far???

Guest spinderella7713

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

Favorite parties:

Large Party

Scion: Ben Watt and K&D

Get Physical

Sunday School for Degenerates

Honorable Mention:

Robots at BED

Giant Step: Moni and Gilles Peterson

Om at Clevelander on Saturday

Aquabooty at Pawnshop

Favorite sets:

Demarkus Lewis and wife tag set at Funkshion Tuesday night

Jask at Large

Ben Watt at Scion

Claude Von Stroke at Get Physical

Booka Shade at Get Physical

Dixon at Get Physical

MANDY at Get Physical

Leftroom dude Tolfrey at Chesterfield

Jazzy Eyewear at Beach Plaza (Nordic Trax Party I think)

Mark Farina at Clevelander

Charles Webster at Aquabooty

Connie at Sunday School... :-*

Bill Patrick at Sunday School

Jesse Rose at Sunday School

Guest rhythmburn

lifer party at ps14....

three and terry francis tag teaming... :o

bill patrick rocked it as well...would love to see him down here very soon ;)

ashken and tolfrey/little mike/ michael louis at chesterfield

great WMC!!!!

until next year...

Guest dre4

mos@prive(behrouz, wink, etc) and milk and 2 sugars etc@opium friday night. i went bc my friends had a table reservation there and wanted to see them and didn't go to see a particular dj, but i had an awesome time as did everyone else there

Guest ramon

lifer party at ps14....

three and terry francis tag teaming... :o

bill patrick rocked it as well...would love to see him down here very soon ;)

ashken and tolfrey/little mike/ michael louis at chesterfield

great WMC!!!!

until next year...

leftroom boys were great + raver louis !

Guest soozin

get physical

flight 18 (miss kittin, enja schneider)

kruder n dorfmeister @ delano

pulseradio @ laundry bar ;)

and i had fun every tme i was at the remix hotel!!!! troy peirce, hawtin, magda, many more other days..

Guest ramon

get physical

and i had fun every tme i was at the remix hotel!!!! troy peirce, hawtin, magda, many more other days..

miss kittin , anja schneider , and mr beyer were all great @ flight18

Guest tijuanarave

Subliminal party at Space was awesome, the rain upstairs made it even better

One + One @ the Fifth was IMO the best set of conference, although it was too crowded, but I was blown away with the music

FMIF on Saturday was also amazing, Armand Van Helden was great upstairs and Fatboy Slim walked around for a couple of minutes and shook peoples hands, nice guy. All the French DJ's rocked the house that night. I've never heard of Joachim Garraud (last guy to play downstairs) and WOW what great music... some old school remixes and even a little bit of hip hop

Guest Floribel

- Ben Watt @ Penthouse of the Raleigh Hotel. Holy shit. ;D

- F*CK ME IM FAMOUS was a hell of a lot more fun than I was expecting. Maybe it was the Patron but, whatever, Guetta spun a mix of "I Feel Love" that had me feeling like I had taken drugs.

- my favorite single moment in the WMC, however, was Ben Watt spinning "Tracey In My Room" at the Buzzin Fly party. I had waited for that moment for like five years. If anyone saw a girl not even dancing, but jumping up and down like a maniac on top of the bar... nice to meet you :)

Guest dre4

one+one @ the fifth was loads of fun as well.

One + one at the fifth was the most dissaponting party of all conference. i had high hopes......zabiella is wicked with the shit he does technically....but the music was like machine music.....didt go anywhere....sounded like a bunch of chainsaws...and was just dull....my opnion......and fancuilli sucked at yoshitoshi....wich very much disapointed me because he was the highlight of that party last year.

No way you can say Fanciulli sucked at Space. He definitely played the best set on the terrace that night, I thought he stole the show.

As for my favorite party of the week...I'd definitely say the terrace for AM Only was riddiculous. Got there late and, yea it was a little bit of a hassle, but it was sick when I got there around 8 or so. Vibe was great, and the music was out of hand.

+1. nic blew everyone else away that night

Guest Cosmigonon

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

My thoughts exactly... lol

LOL, same thing I thought...

Guest Cosmigonon

Boris @ Nocturanl. I was in dancer and tribal heaven.

Hoorable mention goes to Sander @ Shine. Music was fucking amazing, best set I've ever heard from him, but the heat was unbearable.

I only stayed for about an hour and a half cause the music was THAT good, but other than that I couldn't even dance for a minute without losing 2 litres of water of water due to sweating, and the place wasn't even thaaat packed. First time there so I don't know oif the ACs were not working or that's just the way it's always been, but it was just unbearable.

Guest Mattivi

Hoorable mention goes to Sander @ Shine. Music was fucking amazing, best set I've ever heard from him, but the heat was unbearable.

I only stayed for about an hour and a half cause the music was THAT good, but other than that I couldn't even dance for a minute without losing 2 litres of water of water due to sweating, and the place wasn't even thaaat packed. First time there so I don't know oif the ACs were not working or that's just the way it's always been, but it was just unbearable.

me and u seemed to keep running into eachother josh, great minds think alike ;D Boris on saturday was really amazing, i havent had that much fun in awhile, great tuneage all morning, my girlfriend had to drag me off that patio at noon. the guy before boris was really good also, rik santiago i think his name was.

Guest dancefloored

only heard one of Guetta's mixes before but not live. He threw down some of the filthiest tracks of the parties I went to(AMonly)

Guest Cosmigonon

me and u seemed to keep running into eachother josh, great minds think alike ;D Boris on saturday was really amazing, i havent had that much fun in awhile, great tuneage all morning, my girlfriend had to drag me off that patio at noon. the guy before boris was really good also, rik santiago i think his name was.

Hahaha, true. music was great. Nikki's was crazy though... :o :o

Guest cool1g

almost everything i went to kicked ass - my favorite parties:

Dubfire at Mynt (open bar and Nic opening)

Swedish House Mafia at Ink

FMIF

BBC1

Cedric at Mynt

DT techno set

S&D at Mansion (okay just the Sasha part lol)

Remix hotel Sat and Sun afternoons

Guest AlanS

Best sets go to:

Magda & Hawtin @ National :o

Little Mike @ Auralusion

D'julz, Josh Wink, and Steve Bug @ Glass :o

MANDY @ Studio A

Howells @ PS

Jask @ Shipwrecked

Guest FAST

yeah RIK SANTIAGO

he is another guy i manage, has unbelievable skills, if your a dj., you can download some of his productions, and keep your ear to the ground for many more he has in the works,

email me, I can send you some links to some sets I have uploaded

jonpaul@djboris.com

or

fast784@aol.com

Guest NicoleR

F**K ME IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :o

Was great seeing you!!

~Lee

It was great seeing you guys too!!! I had a blast! ;)

Guest Sobebeats

get physical

miss kittin , anja schneider , and mr beyer were all great @ flight18

The girls stole the party...

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

all the doubt......MAAAAN!!!! U people have no faith.....i think i did some real damage this time.....my head still hurts.....and i do nothing but sleep.......i love the music love the scene.....but im staying away for a while.....

Guest RzO

all the doubt......MAAAAN!!!! U people have no faith.....i think i did some real damage this time.....my head still hurts.....and i do nothing but sleep.......i love the music love the scene.....but im staying away for a while.....

im in the same boat i slept like a mad man from monday afternoon till yesterday evening, back to work today, i thought i was gonna die...should be fine by end of week, and like every year i say im taking a break but only time will tell.... ;)