Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite party of conference so far???

Guest spinderella7713

Guest NicoleC

parties of the conference imo

one+one vip yacht party

minus @ pawn shop

sunday school @ pawn shop

amonly @ nocturnal

border community @ bed

howells @ pawn shop

one+one @ the fifth was loads of fun as well.

I was at all of these except for border community (only didn't go because you told me about the fire marshall) and howells. :) Were you follwing me or vice versa? ;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicoleC

Oh - and I was going to wait until the end of conference to decide, but halfway through the 1+1 boat party I called that it would be THE best party of conference. That was my favorite party, and almost everyone I knew and had been bumping into in all week were there. What a great time and atmosphere. I met such great people and experienced some amazing sets, but this was the perfect combo IMO.

Claude Von Stroke @ Studio A had a great set. I enjoyed Booka Shade too. Dollz at Play were very good. At this moment that is what is standing out to me. Going back to bed now...

Guest gotdrums13

I have to say that I unexpectadly ended up at the 718 Sessions party w/ Danny Krivit and that was probably one of the best crowds I've come across. Such wicked house choons that had everyone singing/dancing.

Ramon was that amonly at Noc on Saturday morning? with dj three?

I blame amonly for me not making that :(

Guest eskimogirl2005

By far... as I thought I would... DJ VIBE VICTOR CALDERONE PETER BAILEY RICHIE SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday night to Saturday afternoon at Twilo

Guest ramon

I have to say that I unexpectadly ended up at the 718 Sessions party w/ Danny Krivit and that was probably one of the best crowds I've come across. Such wicked house choons that had everyone singing/dancing.

Ramon was that amonly at Noc on Saturday morning? with dj three?

I blame amonly for me not making that :(

yes .. three played a little unannounced set at amonly ;)

Guest lulamishka

Fuck me im famous had the overall BEST VIBE and Party atmosphere. Just feel good tunes from bob sinclar, good friends, dancing, and David Guetta brought the thinder. Great treacks, live vocals.....HOT FIRE!!!

Second best was till sander at Space...AMAZING.

other than that conference was alright. not like other years...i think i have just officially retired. :(

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

My thoughts exactly... lol

LOL, same thing I thought...

all the doubt......MAAAAN!!!! U people have no faith.....i think i did some real damage this time.....my head still hurts.....and i do nothing but sleep.......i love the music love the scene.....but im staying away for a while.....

I still don't buy it. You're not over it, Alki, and you know it!

I give you 3 weeks TOPS! No more than a month before you're back on the Space aptio. lol.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

- F*CK ME IM FAMOUS was a hell of a lot more fun than I was expecting. Maybe it was the Patron but, whatever, Guetta spun a mix of "I Feel Love" that had me feeling like I had taken drugs.

DAVID GUETTA Fuck me i'm famous Miami 2007 Intro:

I tried to put the link into the post, but html did not work on here, so I don't know how to do it. But check out the video.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

- F*CK ME IM FAMOUS was a hell of a lot more fun than I was expecting. Maybe it was the Patron but, whatever, Guetta spun a mix of "I Feel Love" that had me feeling like I had taken drugs.

I tried to put the link into the post, but html did not work on here, so I don't know how to do it. But check out the video.

Guest Revinant

Dollz at Play were very good.

At sunday school???? you gotta be kidding me, they couldnt even beat match ::)

Guest Marina22

Really? Oh snap! I can't even say my favorite of conference cause my conference was cut short when my ID and CC were stolen. I wish I would have gone to Flight 18 and Get Physical, besides that maybe SOS or Burridge (even though he played a minimal set on Wed. night). Got to go to the High Tech Soul Party, which was fun but not enough ppl for those boys, and the AM Only party which was a fiasco but ok music. Planning for DEMF and beyond.. :(

Guest Sobebeats

It is a shame they were not using Ableton. :-X :-X :-X

Guest Marina22

I take it all back, I would have rather gone one full day to Ultra, roughed it out and danced my ass off while listening to all different genres in one day. Even with the rain and all.. Then I would have just gone home and I still wouldn't have spent that much money. :P Listening to Carl's set..

Guest NicoleC

I take it all back, I would have rather gone one full day to Ultra, roughed it out and danced my ass off while listening to all different genres in one day. Even with the rain and all.. Then I would have just gone home and I still wouldn't have spent that much money. :P Listening to Carl's set..

Wow, you did have a bad time. Ultra? :-X

Take my word for it - you can make up for it next year or at DEMF (or some other event). It sucks that you can have something like this screw up your whole conference. I had something mess up mine this year, which is why I made up for it this year. But I wouldn't resort to Ultra just yet - there are too many other options...

Guest Floribel

Thanks, Ryan!!! :D

Guest coach

This is what I like so much about Ultra. You can check out so many different acts and styles of music. I guess it just appeals to my ADHD more than standing in the same club for hours on end listening to the same person.

Guest pod

You forget the downside, Coach. You're stuck outdoors with people who shouldn't be out of their homes to begin with.

Guest RzO

Subday School and Sander on the terrace.

this is why sunday school was great

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/mitchbussfeld/WMC%202007/?action=view&current=CIMG0196.flv

you don't see this every day :)

Sander on the terrace as usual for overall vibe

SoS @ fifth was best music for me, non stop those 3 are skilled! :o

i cant leave out what claude von stroke did @ Studio A, i haven't seen someone rock it on end like that in a while

WMC is Christmas in March, cant wait till next year

edit: can't get that link to work, copy n paste for random weirdness @ SS

Guest ramon

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/mitchbussfeld/WMC%202007/?action=view&current=CIMG0196.flv

i cant leave out what claude von stroke did @ Studio A, i haven't seen someone rock it on end like that in a while

come to DEMF in may ;) We'll show you what's up

Guest RzO

come to DEMF in may ;) We'll show you what's up

dude i know, i can't this year have to be in Atlanta for some bullshit that weekend, but 08 its on!

Guest jkfunkee

Erick at Space.

man, this was the tops again this year.

anyone know when he will make his terrace return?

late,

j.