Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best & worst sound systems during conference

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

worst - the fifth, hands down. incredible distortion and so bad i left.

best - twilo and honorable mention for shine (it's a shame it sits dormant)

Guest Buck White

SOS at the Fifth ws awful. hope it wasn't that bad for Zabiela

Agreed. Very abrasive sound in that club. 16B was pushing those speakers, too.

Guest Shadeone

1 + 1 did sound good imo.

worst= Studio A, the performers were off the chain at Bass Sessions but the sound was not

best= Twilo, Steve Lawler sounded incredible on that system.

Guest Buck White

Twilo has always had their sh*t together. In New York and in Miami.

Anyone here been to West 27th St. ? Oh, man. Aural-gasms. :o

Guest Fez

Twilo best sound. some of my friends kept talking about it, and still do today...we were there for Richie, Peter, Vibe & Victor...it was sick!

Cafeteria was so so, i went by for the Balance party, and it could've been better, we had some issues @ Juan E's party on tuesday also...good times either way :)

Guest djfever

best = Y Lounge w/ Above and Beyond, Sander van Doorn, and Blank and Jones on Saturday

worst = Juicy Beach @ Nikki Beach on Thursday

Guest JMT

i found the Karu & Y main room too loud. plugs were mandatory.

i liked Pawn Shop. much better than the last time i was there. it sounded great but didnt blow your ear drums out.

nikki was probably my least favorite, but its more understandable with their situation.

Guest lulamishka

I'm not the best judge of sound systems, but I thought the sound was great at Cameo during the F*** Me I'm Famous Party.

Guest Mattivi

I'm not the best judge of sound systems, but I thought the sound was great at Cameo during the F*** Me I'm Famous Party.

+1

me and my friends were talking about this, the bass was tight and hi's were crisp. I still think the noc patio has a real good system too. Nikki beach is the worst imo.

Guest LeVeL

Hands down Twilo had the best sound system of all the clubs I went too during conference and this includes going to clubs like Cameo,The Fifth and Pawn Shop.

I dont have a worst since all the clubs I attended had pretty good sound systems but Twilo blew every other club away.

Guest AlanS
integralsound.jpg FTW! And Twilo of course, but didn't go there during conf. Can't really think of anything that wasn't up to snuff.

Guest Phazonian

Hands down Twilo had the best sound system of all the clubs I went too during conference and this includes going to clubs like Cameo' date='The Fifth and Pawn Shop.

I dont have a worst since all the clubs I attended had pretty good sound systems but Twilo blew every other club away.

[/quote']

AMEN LEVEL thank you ;)

Guest pod

The Phazon has it. It's funny, I was with my audio engineering friend (the drunk one if Phazonian remembers), and he's like...holy shit!

A very close second was a demo of the new IAX cabinet I caught at the Infinite warehouse.

People call the Dynacord dated, but it still holds up extremely well after 4 years.

Guest djjoncowan

am partial to shine obviously but anything done by integral and dash.... pawn shop & shine sounded ace.. nobody comes close too those boys.... its all in the dash custom bertha.....

Guest ramon

am partial to shine obviously but anything done by integral and dash.... pawn shop & shine sounded ace.. nobody comes close too those boys.... its all in the dash custom bertha.....

pawn shop's patio sounded amazing ... if it could be that way year around or atleast quarterly .. please!@#$@$#R%