Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juicy Miami with Robbie Rivera & Donald Glaude

Guest Willie Morales

colombian look young half of my friends are 23 and up and they look like they are 19...and sorry but colombians are one of the resons many parties and big djs are brought to miami, they go out each weekend without no excuses. Colombians are party people!!!

imo... Columbians are the friendliest of the latins... Then Argentinians come a close second...

many of my friends are from colombia, and all of them agreed to what i posted...the little smurfs with the gay mohawks n 3 for 10 walgreens sunshades just happened to be mostly colombians, they could of been brazilian and id be saying the same thing.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd was like 19 yr old columbians with majorly bad hair..

Lmao....

Loved that line...i've been saying this for the last year...that was the same crowd @ noc...even tho i had a good time @ noc with rolly/biz...the crowd was blahhhhh....i was talking to andrew about just that sat morning!

you forgot to mention 4'11 skinny mohawks with white belts and cheap sunglasses...and it's not because im the tallest mofo there, it's just seeing that shit gets annoying esp when it's like 50% of the club.

LOL I'm not knockin' those peeps, its just what i observed.. lol I swear i felt like a freakin' giant in there.. I'm 5'6" but with my heels on, i'm like 5'9".. i felt like i was towering people in there.. LOL

Guest LisaLoca7Bianca

my friend johanna went to this she said she liked the music but said the crowd was horrible she said it was mostly younger 20's space type crowd

she was there like an hr then went to the setai instead......

The music was off the chain! It was great! But the crowd was discusting. :o I couldn't believe how nasty shit has gotten.

Guest LisaLoca7Bianca

The crowd was like 19 yr old columbians with majorly bad hair.. lol

LMAO!! so true ;D :P

for starters ms laura .. is ColOmbians .. NOT Columbians ..

the crowd too young for ya ? go somewhere else mama! theres 8374658375 other places to go for good music

now, im not sure what the average in age is on a typical night at Pawnshop but i am glad that young people are beginning to realize what a nice treat is to listen to some good EDM

but with every rule comes an exeption, and thats what Diogo and i were talking about at LC .. theres a few of those out there .. your 18 year old guy with a fake id, the mohawk, big ass sun glasses and the girlfriend with a lolipop!

not that i have anything against these type of individuals because they do go out and in one way they support many different parties ... is just that they DO give me a weird feeling ... in the sense of: what have the scene in miami come to? .. your typical electro and a bunch of 18 year olders with glowsticks and lolipops ?

is like a reminder that sadly, there are some out there not-so-well-educated in the sense of what good support to the "scene" really means

do i make any sense here ?

for starters ms laura .. is ColOmbians .. NOT Columbians ..

the crowd too young for ya ? go somewhere else mama! theres 8374658375 other places to go for good music

now, im not sure what the average in age is on a typical night at Pawnshop but i am glad that young people are beginning to realize what a nice treat is to listen to some good EDM

but with every rule comes an exeption, and thats what Diogo and i were talking about at LC .. theres a few of those out there .. your 18 year old guy with a fake id, the mohawk, big ass sun glasses and the girlfriend with a lolipop!

not that i have anything against these type of individuals because they do go out and in one way they support many different parties ... is just that they DO give me a weird feeling ... in the sense of: what have the scene in miami come to? .. your typical electro and a bunch of 18 year olders with glowsticks and lolipops ?

is like a reminder that sadly, there are some out there not-so-well-educated in the sense of what good support to the "scene" really means

do i make any sense here ?

I apologize for the spelling error Andrew!! And I'm more than happy to see any group of people, regardless of age or race supporting the scene.. its just a funny observation we made.. they could have been peruvians or brazilians. lol But nonetheless, we had a great time.. i didn't feel weirded out at all.. i've hung with all sorts of folks - i don't discriminate.

But the club was packed and DG layed it down proper, thats what mattered!!!.... it did kinda clear out when robbie came on - but thats okay.. i'm sure people's legs were jello since DG had the whole club jumping!!!!