Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juicy Miami with Robbie Rivera & Donald Glaude

Guest Willie Morales

Guest Willie Morales

I just talked to Donald and he said....

fired.jpg

He found out I went binge drinking with my girlfriends and flashed some people.

lol... awesome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

I love Donald's energy during his sets. One of the few djs that get into it that much. "Get your fucking hands up, get myself a drink", lol.

Guest pod

DG ripped it sick when i heard him at (i think) crobar a few yrs back (i suffer from can't remember shit syndrome so my venue may be wrong.lol)

nonetheless - will try to swing by ;D

Probably crobar. He was a mainstay of that venue.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Heh I remember when he changed his hairstyle, N-Rod went up to him and jokingly asked him if he was Ricky Williams.

I remember when his hair went down to his lower back and then one day he showed up to play at a club and he shaved his head without telling anyone and the bouncer wouldn't let him into the DJ booth... LOL

The crowd was like 19 yr old columbians with majorly bad hair.. lol But anyway, liked the club, thought it was cute... DG was rippin' it proper when we got there at 2:45am...

wished DG would have stayed on the decks longer... cuz robbie got on and it cleared out within 30 mins.. we left to go to NOC at 4am..

The crowd was like 19 yr old columbians with majorly bad hair..

Lmao....

Loved that line...i've been saying this for the last year...that was the same crowd @ noc...even tho i had a good time @ noc with rolly/biz...the crowd was blahhhhh....i was talking to andrew about just that sat morning!

you forgot to mention 4'11 skinny mohawks with white belts and cheap sunglasses...and it's not because im the tallest mofo there, it's just seeing that shit gets annoying esp when it's like 50% of the club.

Guest shrek_inc

colombian look young half of my friends are 23 and up and they look like they are 19...and sorry but colombians are one of the resons many parties and big djs are brought to miami, they go out each weekend without no excuses. Colombians are party people!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

colombian look young half of my friends are 23 and up and they look like they are 19...and sorry but colombians are one of the resons many parties and big djs are brought to miami, they go out each weekend without no excuses. Colombians are party people!!!

imo... Columbians are the friendliest of the latins... Then Argentinians come a close second...

Guest Willie Morales

Thanks to all who came out... party was great... crowd was great... many many beautiful girls... love this crowd really into the music... Place was stuffed... thanks again and see you May 11 for Juicy Music vs. Toolromm Knight with Robbie Rivera, Mark Knight, Parantula & Willie Morales