Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR G PLAYS DJ BRUNO & JFELIX'S NEW RMX, "LA MUSICA" LAST NIGHT

Guest Ariel

Guest 3rdavehustler

8)

Xlk7j68SWtQ

Yeah this mix is a great remix that Bruno and J felix did. The Original producer of this track is JJ Jefferson & Luigi Daniel with remixes by Armand Pena, Bruno,J Felix & Christain Falero. Tracks a banger!! Out on Rhythm Freak Records.

Guest Juniper

i cannot wait for the day that people realise that the sirens/horns are fucking obnoxious and sound like shit and stop using them - they ruin moments for me over an over

Guest ICON

i cannot wait for the day that people realise that the sirens/horns are fucking obnoxious and sound like shit and stop using them - they ruin moments for me over an over

i happen to like them.. it gets the crowd going.

Guest Major

Personally, I find sirens/horns cheap, cheesy and very distasteful. If you play good music to begin with you shouldn't need sirens to elevate the crowd, the music is suppose to take you there.

Guest Major

With todays techonolgy there are many ways to manipulate a song without resorting to cowbells. A bit primitive don't you think.. Afterall the producer made his song to be heard. And on that note congrats to Bruno on this release.

Guest dreaux

sirens and horns suck ass!!! that shit is so 10 years ago....you peeps in miami should be ashamed of yourselves...ASHAMED!!!

Guest pod

Why are music heads so picky about a club they don't even go to?

OG put it best a few years ago to an aspiring DJ..."If you were on the decks, you'd be on that shit like white on rice..."

Guest Major

Quite frankley, I see it as a cop out! (a cheap thrill if you will). There's a lot of music out there that should do the trick.

Guest Major

sirens and horns suck ass!!! that shit is so 10 years ago....you peeps in miami should be ashamed of yourselves...ASHAMED!!!

lol. signed up for that ?

Haha..I just noticed that. The poor bloke..the siren must have woke him up.

Guest pod

Yeah, let's be real ashamed. We've got nothing better to do in Miami.

I'd rather be ashamed of the shoddy public transit system before being "ashamed" of our DJs and club scene.

People need to get their fucking priorities in order. They treat DJs and music like it's a war crime.

Guest Major

The Dj is a Shaman, a Priest , who's suppose to walk you through Eutopia. Sirens make me run for the exit cause I think it's a raid.

Guest ICON

Well we can have sirens and horns in bad ass nightclubs here in miami, or i could run up to the nearest railroad track by the fire station in Idaho and pray to god that a train passes by at the same exact same time that a fucking fire erupts.

some of you people bitch about the gayest shit. Srsly, some of you need to get laid. ::)

Guest Major

Pod, as smart as I'd like to think you are for an American..you rather dissapoint me with your shallow responses. Can you guys not think independently? The word brainwash comes to mind!

Guest pod

I am shallow. Honestly, I'm not a "music head" as much as some of you guys are, so DJ bookings don't rile me up as much. Sure, I'd love to see more guests, but I'm not averse to hearing OG at any time.

Guest Major

I think education will go a long way in this town. If people can first grasp onto the language. But then again you guys are merely an experiment and you're already fucking up.

Guest phillydred

Personally, I like a good siren.......that particular one is quite annoying....sounds like a fire engine.....I like a more "cruise ship heading out to sea" type of sound........or even the siren from the ghostbusters' hearse would be cool.....

Larry Levan had a siren at the Paradise Garage.

lights

dancers

fog

strobes

visuals

sirens

nitrogen

lasers

foam

horns

leds

sound systems

They are all just effects to enhance the experience for the audience...isnt that what its about?

BTW: there was about 10 hours of music that happened as well that night;)

Great job on the track guys!