Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs

Guest irishboy

Guest irishboy

Whats the story with drugs in Miami??mainly weed and pills??

Are they easy to get and are they expensive??

Sound.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

Whats the story with drugs in Miami??mainly weed and pills??

Are they easy to get and are they expensive??

Sound.

what are pills?

Guest irishboy

btw im not a junkie are anything,just having been to ibiza wheres theres also a Space.i was wondering is it the same type of "party" environment as there. Miami has a reputation of being the dance capital of America,and whether people like it or not,well in Europe anyway,dance and drugs go hand in hand. Was just wondering what the general vibe was....not meaning to offend anyone.Peace

Guest joec

i got some weeds in my front yard you can just have. lots of em!! been looking for a good way to get rid of them... this might just be the ticket!

also, i have all kinds of pills in my medicine cabinet. excederin, tylenol, aleve, some gas-x, claritin (these are GREAT for after pulling the weeds)

you name it man, i can cure almost any headache, stomach problem or gas. i got you covered homeboy. give me a ring!!

Guest irishboy

Its a genuine question,say for example PVD @Space in June.Would many people there be on drugs??Im not trying to be smart or offensive,just wondering.Also the only thing i take on a night out is a lotta booze.I have never been to the east-coast before.

Guest coach

Well, be sure to post a pic so the cops who browse this forum will be able to pick you up easily upon arrival.

Guest irishboy

ok,obviously you have the wrong end of the stick,thanks for all your help.There right when they say USA years behind Europe.

Guest tekniQz

ok,obviously you have the wrong end of the stick,thanks for all your help.There right when they say USA years behind Europe.

Thats because Europe is for tool bags ;D.I dont think just because we dont feel the need to talk about the garbage subject you brought up puts us years behind Europe.We are a diffrent scene and diffrent Government than Europe.Thats what we are about and if it means that we are years behind (Europa) then i like it better that way.

Guest RzO

beat thread ever, lol

and if you really are serious bro, don"t take offense that people are not being candid with you on this subject. understandably as u think there are TONS of drugs in Miami, its the cocaine capital for christ sake, but it is illegal dude, therefore people try not to talk about it on messsage boards, which in case u didnt know are PUBLIC. and can be read by anyone at anytime

anyway come to miami and just ask around, someone will be nice (or dumb) enough to take care of whatever you are looking for. i can teel you its not quite like europe where people are going to be broadcasting that they have drugs

say for example PVD @Space in June.Would many people there be on drugs?? now that was a funny question

:D

Guest bassdropper

i have had a problem getting good x, weed isnt so much a problem. although i dont try to score when i am out at a club, i try to come prepared, rollin rollin....

Guest tekniQz

i have had a problem getting good x, weed isnt so much a problem. although i dont try to score when i am out at a club, i try to come prepared, rollin rollin....

Look no further,he is your answer.lol

Guest irishboy

Honestly being straight up, Im from Europe have been to Ibiza,London etc and know what the club scene there is a like.Drugs are used commonly(in no way openly).

I have never been to the East Coast.It is a genuine query about the use of drugs in Miami. Did not mean to offend anyone. Im not looking to "score" drugs or anything like that,just had questions about the scene.

My point about USA being behind was not derogatory,i just meant that people in Europe would generally discuss drugs and not view it as taboo which seems to the case here.Message Board or not.

In Europe,the house scene (which Miami is famous for)would be linked with drugs.I was wondering if it was similar in Miami.

Was not trying to be smart or offensive or get drugs or incriminate anyone,was a genuine question on the club/drug scene in Miami.

Finally i'm sorry my "european lingo" isnt up to scratch.

Slainte!

Guest pod

It's not taboo, it's just stupid to discuss drugs in an open forum.

By the way, you have the right to remain silent... :o

Whether you wanna do them or not, that's not my problem, unfortunately we gotta play by the law of the land, and the law of the land right now is that ecstasy and marijuana are illegal substances, much like in your home country. Wait, you're Irish, why the hell are you doing E anyways? The most wonderful drug in the world, Guinness, comes from your land! :)

Word of advice, do what you will, but keep it to yourself. Watch who you talk to and are associated with. There's good people in our clubs, but believe me, there's a lot of scumbags you don't want to be associated with. Sadly, they might seem like the coolest people in the world, but you'll see their 'true' colors soon enough and could quite possibly get burned.

Yeah, it's a little police state-ish but just some words of warning. There's plenty of fun and sun here in Miami, but as of late, they're taking a dim view of drugs. You might get by for awhile, but when you get caught, you're fucked. At that point, you'd be lucky if they just kicked you out.

Besides, E and weed are so last century. All the cool kids have graduated to crystal meth and ketamine. Nothing like taking stuff that was made in some tweaker's bathtub to brighten your day.

Guest pod

Bling-Blong, be nice, he didn't know. He's not from around these parts, and hopefully he'll heed my advice and keep his recreational activities to a dull roar.

If anything, look at it this way, there's a lot of drugged up people in clubs. Puts you at a tactical advantage.

In the realm of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Guest irishboy

thanks pod,just the answer i was looking for,knew you would come through with a sensible answer.crystal meth and keth,no thanks!! :(

hopefully this question wont get me as much abuse,whats the guiness like in Miami??!! ;)

Guest pod

Not as good as back at your home. However, several places have it on tap, and the quality varies from fantastic to 'well it's Guinness so it's hard to fuck that up'...i.e. it's still good but you can tell they don't clean their lines as often as they should.

Just woke up and now I want one. Breakfast beer. Meal in a glass. Oddly enough, I've read it's actually healthier than a lot of other beers, despite the filling nature of the brew.