Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs

Guest irishboy

Guest 4040

I know my friend once got pills a few block away from space in the ghetto. I told him what the hell was he thinking. I turns out they were off the chain. I don't suggest you go in there cause you may never come out.

What I want to know is would you take "Blue pill or Red pill" choose wisely.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tekniQz

Yea, Ibiza and Miami are nowhere near each other when it comes to openness to drugs. Ibiza has been known as kind of a haven for the free-spirited since the 60's, and it still hasn't changed much apparently. You can buy/do drugs pretty much anywhere you want. You can buy drugs off your waiter at a cafe. I even saw one of the performers at Space (Ibiza) walk to the edge of the stage in the middle of his act, pull off his mask, and do a bump courtesy of someone in the crowd...everyone started cheering. Here, things aren't nearly as loose. You will definitely look around at an afterhours party and see a lot of people on drugs, but it's not always a good idea to ask around for something you want. You can get ripped off/arrested pretty easily. Just keep in mind that this is a city and we're in the states, don't do anything stupid, and have a good time!

Good advice...

Plus if you do find something you will most likely be ripped off aka bunk stuff.

Be safe,smart and everything else will follow.Besides a couple Bombay Saphire, Tonic with lime's will fuck you up 10 times worse than enything else on the steet.BOMBAY SAPHIRE!!!!

Guest bcnjunkie

btw im not a junkie are anything,just having been to ibiza wheres theres also a Space.i was wondering is it the same type of "party" environment as there. Miami has a reputation of being the dance capital of America,and whether people like it or not,well in Europe anyway,dance and drugs go hand in hand. Was just wondering what the general vibe was....not meaning to offend anyone.Peace

Dude, Space Miami is a copy of Space, Ibiza ... same concept but executed years later. There's no comparison, Space Miami is good (anr probably one of the best clubs in the US) but it's nowhere near the vibe of Space, Ibiza (or the music)

Guest frankthetank

btw im not a junkie are anything,just having been to ibiza wheres theres also a Space.i was wondering is it the same type of "party" environment as there. Miami has a reputation of being the dance capital of America,and whether people like it or not,well in Europe anyway,dance and drugs go hand in hand. Was just wondering what the general vibe was....not meaning to offend anyone.Peace

Dude, Space Miami is a copy of Space, Ibiza ... same concept but executed years later. There's no comparison, Space Miami is good (anr probably one of the best clubs in the US) but it's nowhere near the vibe of Space, Ibiza (or the music)

What does this have to with drugs? ;D

Guest pod

I don't think any of the crowd was offended by the statement. Believe me, there's stuff I've seen in this city go down that I'm taking to the grave. What it comes down to is that there's an atmosphere of paranoia as the result of the laws in this country at the moment in regards to the drugs.

Basically, what it really comes down to is that you'll do what you do, since in my experience, no amount of lecturing or advice is going to get someone to stop doing drugs. They'll either manage their vices, do them to excess, or stop cold turkey. But they have to do it on their own. Generally, around these parts, you'll do what you do, but it's not advisable to advertise the fact. And, like I said before, watch who you're around. In a club it's kind of hard to avoid, you will be near scumbags, sociopaths, and outright convicted felons, but still be careful who you associate with, it's too easy to get lumped into 'that crowd', and it's generally all downhill from there.

Guest addictedtospace

Check this link out, it gives you the crime rates of many countries,

Netherlands (Amsterdam);

Variable Amount/description Rank

Crime > Assaults 44,129 [14th of 58]

Crime > Car thefts (per capita) 2.33559 per 1,000 people [15th of 55]

Crime > Drug offences 47 per 100,000 people [20th of 36]

Crime > Murders 183 [40th of 63]

Crime > Murders (per capita) 0.0111538 per 1,000 people [51st of 62]

Crime > Rapes 1,648 [20th of 66]

Crime > Rapes (per capita) 0.100445 per 1,000 people [22nd of 65]

Crime > Total crimes 1,305,640 [14th of 61]

Crime > Total crimes (per capita) 79.5779 per 1,000 people

USA;

Variable Amount/description Rank

Crime > Assaults 2,238,480 [1st of 58]

Crime > Car thefts (per capita) 3.8795 per 1,000 people [9th of 55]

Crime > Murders 12,658 [6th of 63]

Crime > Murders (per capita) 0.042802 per 1,000 people [24th of 62]

Crime > Murders with firearms 8,259 [4th of 32]

Crime > Murders with firearms (per capita) 0.0279271 per 1,000 people [8th of 32]

Crime > Rapes 89,110 [1st of 66]

Crime > Rapes (per capita) 0.301318 per 1,000 people [9th of 65]

Crime > Total crimes 23,677,800 [1st of 61]

Crime > Total crimes (per capita) 80.0645 per 1,000 people [8th of 60]

Not implying anything just some insight on the "War on Drugs."

Source(s):

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

Guest pod

I have a few trusted friends and associates in clubland. However, I am not kidding when I say scumbags, sociopaths, and convicted felons. Going out to clubs is fun, but don't think for a minute you're around people who have your best interests at heart. You might be "best buds" with someone one weekend, and then next weekend he'll fuck you over.

Even in the upscale clubs, you've got to watch yourself. They might not be the thugs of say, Club Deep, but they're still thugs nonetheless.

Guest Miss_Digital

your best bet is to ask any who replied to this thread

chances are they where attracted to this thread because they found tittle more than interesting

Guest pod

It's like a car accident, you know you're gonna see something that's not so hot, but you can't help but look anyways.

Though a few crackheads probably are trading meth recipies via IM right now.

Guest bassdropper

i would be kool, if the bouncers in miami would only let people in that are on x. since that seems to be the only thing i ever get offered anyways.P

Guest frankthetank

I think I am too old to do E :o They should put a warning label on them...Do not use over the age of 30, you will like shit for days.

Guest 4040

I think I am too old to do E :o They should put a warning label on them...Do not use over the age of 30, you will like shit for days.

You are correct sir. Hopefully I learned my lesson after wmc

Guest jbit

those days are long gone for me. had my fun, but the emotional cost is too high for me these days.

Guest spinderella7713

ok,obviously you have the wrong end of the stick,thanks for all your help.There right when they say USA years behind Europe.

Wow Im so ashamed that USA is behind Europe in the drug aspect. Shame on us.

You are mentally retarded guy.....

Guest pod

He's got a valid point. I'm a proponent of what they call social Darwinism. If someone wants to do drugs, that's fine by me, but by doing so, they assume all risks and consequences of doing said drugs. Right now, that unfortunately includes incarceration. Sucks, but those are the breaks. It's not like it's a big secret that if you do illegal drugs, you stand a chance of going to jail. If you're really into drugs, or fall for that whole "open your mind" psychobabble, perhaps you would get off your ass and try changing the laws.

Right now, here in the US, we waste colossal amounts of taxpayer money going after drug users. From the kid smoking a joint after school, to the crackheads, it's been a total waste. The government is being reactive rather than proactive.

Guest irishboy

in fairness spineralla,my posts afterward fully justified what i meant by that statement!!nothing to with drug taking at all,just here people are more open to talking about it!!(well everyone on page1/2)not a criticism! whatever floats your boat and all that ;D

Guest Major

Pod needs to eat a disco bisciut. We'd see him jumping up & down more often, like he did at Twilo few months back. Wonder what was in the Vodka & Tonic..

Guest barstar diana

this has to be the most crazy thread ive seen on the boards to date, any mod though could challenge me here since they monitor this for a living

Guest addictedtospace

It's like a car accident, you know you're gonna see something that's not so hot, but you can't help but look anyways.

Though a few crackheads probably are trading meth recipies via IM right now.

Thread Rubberneckers!