Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs

Guest irishboy

Guest addictedtospace

ok,obviously you have the wrong end of the stick,thanks for all your help.There right when they say USA years behind Europe.

Wow Im so ashamed that USA is behind Europe in the drug aspect. Shame on us.

You are mentally retarded guy.....

It's probably to late to try to be more like Europe but our system has not been working. We have been fighting the "War on Drugs" since before Nancy Regan stopped doing Coke. We have probably spent some where in the Trillions on said war and are we anywhere near winning it? Sounds a lot like a certain current war. (But that's another topic.)

I am not advocating legalizing any drugs or anything of the sort but how much crime arises from the black market that making drugs illegal creates. Not to mention all the money in taxes that Uncle Sam is missing out on. Sure it OK for Pfizer to have everybody walking around fucked up on Zoloft but don't let anybody smoke a joint.

Again, I'm not saying what they have in Europe is right or ideal for the US, but we are obviously doing something wrong.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Space Oddity?

They would show 2001 on a regular basis at Pawn Shop on Fridays last summer. It's funny cause sometimes I'd zone out staring at the screens. Interesting juxtaposition when you're in the airplane VIP section. I suggested to the GM at the time they should have done up the area in Pan Am livery to match the movie. Shit, I'm sure you can get that stuff cheap somewhere. Defunct airline crap turns up all the time.

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

LMAO!! is this dude serious?? your lingo isnt even european. sounds like ur from hialeah to me

now that, was funny shit

Guest frankthetank

Pod needs to eat a disco bisciut. We'd see him jumping up & down more often, like he did at Twilo few months back. Wonder what was in the Vodka & Tonic..

A disco biscuit. Hilarious! ;D

Guest Adam Singer

we got a live one... ::)

predict this thread gets to 5 pages, lol...

hate to quote myself, but i predicted this on page 1 :D

Guest Marina22

ok, seriously enough with all the joking. who has the hook up and where can we meet?

Back to the topic at hand, lol! For real.. :P

Guest mikepayne

It was a picture of a friend of mine, the only one that was PG-13 in a set she sent to a guy she was hooking up with. I'm still trying to convince me to send me some R ones, dammit... There's no face though so sorry. :P