Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU23 North America Tour//Adam Freeland//Shine at the Shelborne//Friday, May 18

Guest miaminightsblog

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

are tthe warm up sets going to be breaks? ???

Hopefully..

well it would make more sense

and be better for an all around good show

the people that are into Freeland like there breaks proper

Guest myles hie

The new GU Mexico, actually has alot of electroy type house. :P

At least he is ditching those rock and roll style breaks. :P

Guest Miss_Digital

hey he can be electorie too!

he is a rock star! ;D

i saw him at GG it was one of the best times ive had!! the breaks tent was where it was at

free beer hehehhehe

low key

every one chilling with every one including the artists

people break dancin'

i spent my whole day tent imo iwas alot better than everything else going, i could see sasha and deepdish for the 100 billionth time or see something new artist that (until shine) never come to miami

evil nine, staton warriors, uberzone live, and yes freeland all kicked ass!!! then hey rolled outta there like a posse

i do recommend seeing him

Guest myles hie

he is a rock star! ;D

i saw him at GG it was one of the best times ive had!! the breaks tent was where it was at

free beer hehehhehe

low key

people break dancin'

i spent my whole day tent imo iwas alot better than everything else going, i could see sasha and deepdish for the 100 billionth time or see something new artist that (until shine) never come to miami

evil nine, staton warriors, uberzone live, and yes freeland all kicked ass!!! then hey rolled outta there like a posse

Indeed, the GG breaks line up was sick, i was hoping of a repeat this year but alas...

Guest musicalmissionary

I hope not... isn't anyone sick of mono-genre nights yet?

This past Friday night at Laundry Bar was perfect in my opinion... I heard house, minimal, breaks, dnb, hardcore (or wtf otto is considered)... a little bit of everything.

Adam can fill the night with enough breaks on his own... no need for 2-3 entire other sets full of breaks.

Ideally... all 3-4 djs will play multi-genre sets... but that's prolly just my wishful thinking. Regardless... I'll be there!!

Guest thelurker

This past Friday night at Laundry Bar was perfect in my opinion... I heard house, minimal, breaks, dnb, hardcore (or wtf otto is considered)... a little bit of everything.

Adam can fill the night with enough breaks on his own... no need for 2-3 entire other sets full of breaks.

Ideally... all 3-4 djs will play multi-genre sets... but that's prolly just my wishful thinking. Regardless... I'll be there!!

Ditto. No need to do breaks the whole night. Some multi genre sets to warm up the night would be cool.

Guest Miss_Digital

Ditto. No need to do breaks the whole night. Some multi genre sets to warm up the night would be cool.

i see your points but i never get to see any breaks thats why i'm whining :(

i remember the aquabooty party where the djs signed there name on a list "open decks"

many djs many sounds and it was alot of fun

locals should organize something like that again

Guest djjoncowan

this will be a complete multi genre night... if you look at the track listing for adams G.U. or have heard adam in the past yr or so you'd know he no longer plays only breaks... he plays what he call's "electro house" and true house - in his contract ironically it stipulates that no DJ's on the bill will play breaks - LOL - i am sure we'll get a good mix of tunes from mr freeland though - anyone who hasn't seen adam over the years your in for quite the treat - this guy rocks and has some serious energy - looking forward to a great evening.... glad to be working with diego as well - welcome to the shine crew sir! ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

this will be a complete multi genre night... if you look at the track listing for adams G.U. or have heard adam in the past yr or so you'd know he no longer plays only breaks... he plays what he call's "electro house" and true house - in his contract ironically it stipulates that no DJ's on the bill will play breaks - LOL - i am sure we'll get a good mix of tunes from mr freeland though - anyone who hasn't seen adam over the years your in for quite the treat - this guy rocks and has some serious energy - looking forward to a great evening.... glad to be working with diego as well - welcome to the shine crew sir! ;D

I never really doubted that this would be a multi-genre night... I was just taking the opportunity to make a point to those who expressed wishes of hearing one. You might recall that I organized the Marine Parade conference party last year so I am well aware of Mr. Freeland's capability to rock a crowd with more than just breaks.

See y'all on the dancefloor!!

Guest djjoncowan

I never really doubted that this would be a multi-genre night... I was just taking the opportunity to make a point to those who expressed wishes of hearing one. You might recall that I organized the Marine Parade conference party last year so I am well aware of Mr. Freeland's capability to rock a crowd with more than just breaks.

See y'all on the dancefloor!!

did the post wmc check up on our sound system with mr steve dash today. put in some new digital programs and some new bottom end drivers - all I can say is "WOW" - integral sound - serious talent

Guest thelurker

I hate to sound like a broken record but it seems a couple years now this issue has never been addressed. When Shine first opened my biggest gripe was the bathroom situation, you left to go use it and you couldnt get back in the club. Needless to say I never went back to Shine after the first couple times. Then for this WMC I heard they had a solution, I show up for Sander's night and it's still the same issue. Are you guys ever gonna get that right? I cant even begin to tell you how big of a turn-off from the club that has been.You are having a great time and in the groove, you have to go use the b-room and then all of a sudden the door guy is like, "we're at capacity sorry you have to wait in this 30min. line to get back in". The best sound system in the galaxy could not make my experience enjoyable with that kind of inconvenience.

Guest Philip

I hate to sound like a broken record but it seems a couple years now this issue has never been addressed. When Shine first opened my biggest gripe was the bathroom situation, you left to go use it and you couldnt get back in the club. Needless to say I never went back to Shine after the first couple times. Then for this WMC I heard they had a solution, I show up for Sander's night and it's still the same issue. Are you guys ever gonna get that right? I cant even begin to tell you how big of a turn-off from the club that has been.You are having a great time and in the groove, you have to go use the b-room and then all of a sudden the door guy is like, "we're at capacity sorry you have to wait in this 30min. line to get back in". The best sound system in the galaxy could not make my experience enjoyable with that kind of inconvenience.

outside of WMC, this usually isnt a problem.

Guest djjoncowan

I really, really, REALLY can't wait for this ;D

me neither and I am so excited tal that you will be back behind the bar!!! - yeah!!!!

as for the bathrooms as mentioned above - agreed, it used to be a problem. we fixed our issue by opening another room which has direct access to all the bathrooms - we also are now using a band system so nobody has to wait unless the fire marshalls actually shut the door down due to capacity - during wmc we had one night where the fire marshall had to close the doors for a breif period and it was on Sanders night. sorry mate but that one is out of our controll - find me for the freeland night and i'll buy you a drink to make up for your troubles... see you all on friday may 18th...

:D :D :D

Guest Seb

I really, really, REALLY can't wait for this ;D

hey me too :) ;D 8)

Big ups to Jon for including me on this one, Should be a solid night :)

Guest tekniQz

he is a rock star! ;D

free beer hehehhehe

low key

people break dancin'

Stanton Warriors and Adam Freeland are the best in breaks these days.Icey and Baby Anne used to be pretty good. :)