GU23 North America Tour//Adam Freeland//Shine at the Shelborne//Friday, May 18

Guest miaminightsblog

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yume

ohh damn that was you who i said wuz up too.... I didn't really notice. My bad

Ahh, ok. Now I'll know who you are for next time too.

Guest karenmartin

his set was just sick! head bangin!! luv me sum breaks!!!! ;)

god to meet all u guys! ;D

Guest djjoncowan

big thanks to everyone who supported last night... amazing from top to bottom - big thanks to seb and diego for pulling out the sick tracks and adam freeland??? wow, such a nice guy and so diverse and talented as a dj. breaks really aren't my thing but this guy was ace. played everything from techno, to house, to progressive, to rock and roll, the breaks he played were melodic and his energy behing the decks was sick... true showman! - thanks to everyone who supported! - you guys make what i do rewarding....

Guest ddg

sebs opening set was on point!!! set the mood for a great nite....great to c lots of peeps out....as for freeland, he started off with that really hard sounding track(kinda industrialish..lol), so i was kinda worried he wouldnt play any breaks at all, but man was i wrong....excellent set....ive been craving a set like that for awhile....thx to jon cowan for bringing in great talent....

some track ids...

soulwax - e talking

evil 9 - towards the sun

alex dolby - hazy way (evil 9 remix) soooo glad i got to hear this fucking bomb out on a good system

evil 9- lovers, not fighters

his remix of teen spirit

i love breaks :)

Guest Seb

big thanks to everyone who supported last night... amazing from top to bottom - big thanks to seb and diego for pulling out the sick tracks and adam freeland??? wow, such a nice guy and so diverse and talented as a dj. breaks really aren't my thing but this guy was ace. played everything from techno, to house, to progressive, to rock and roll, the breaks he played were melodic and his energy behing the decks was sick... true showman! - thanks to everyone who supported! - you guys make what i do rewarding....

fo sho :) big thanks to you for having this party ;D

Had a lot of support from the boards, always appreciated :) good to meet Diego, selection was on point. Everything from about 3 am and on is a little hazy for me but I do remember Adam dropping "We want your soul" and Jon closing out the night in proper fashion 8) Big ups to Major & Tal for the hang-over today :P:)

Guest Seb

How did it go? I was there from openin till 11pm last night before heading to Pawn Shop. Really good openin set by Sebastian btw

:)

thnx for coming by early 8)

Guest Seb

sebs opening set was on point!!! set the mood for a great nite....great to c lots of peeps out....as for freeland, he started off with that really hard sounding track(kinda industrialish..lol), so i was kinda worried he wouldnt play any breaks at all, but man was i wrong....excellent set....ive been craving a set like that for awhile....thx to jon cowan for bringing in great talent....

some track ids...

soulwax - e talking

evil 9 - towards the sun

alex dolby - hazy way (evil 9 remix) soooo glad i got to hear this fucking bomb out on a good system

his remix of teen spirit

:)

lol I can now remember some of those tracks

Guest Miss_Digital

some track ids...

soulwax - e talking

evil 9 - towards the sun

his remix of teen spirit

john dalback - i can give you

"i can give you what you want if you give me what i need"

some track ids...

soulwax - e talking

evil 9 - towards the sun

his remix of teen spirit

john dalback - i can give you

"i can give you what you want if you give me what i need"

ok lets do this...

Guest Cosmigonon

Good seeing EVERYBODY last night. Enjoyed Seb's set a lot, thanks also to major and Tal for the drinks and to everybody that contributed to a fun night... :)

Guest Philip

How did it go? I was there from openin till 11pm last night before heading to Pawn Shop. Really good openin set by Sebastian btw

i had to laugh at the girls with glo stix though on the dance floor :-X

lets not poke fun at ravers

Guest pattya.br

Had a great time last night. Good seeing everybody ;D

Sebastian set was incredible! ;D ;D

and of course, cant forget the bartenders...Major, u r the best! ;D

Guest RzO

i had a blast!

adam was unique and very different from what i would normally listen to, and i loved it. im not about to say omg it was amazing, or best thing ever, but it was enjoyable to listen to for sure

i really liked jon's closing set, alot of great toons in there as i was telling u (you had an abundance of bombs in that cd book!, thanks!). sorry i got there too late to hear seb, (i had no control over that but i know u rocked it proper), but as stated before anything in that venue, im in, the sound is freaking amazing and i love the lighting concepts, especially the led walls ;D

and seeing all of the fine folks of cj makes the night a success no matter what, tal and major @ the bar, doesn't get better than that!

as always well worth the trip, Jon, i cant wait to see what shows you have in the future coming that you mentioned. to think about it i don't think i have ever missed one there yet!

props to shine again, and everyone who came out last nite 8)

Guest Major

Well what a night that was! Wicked party, lovely people, thanks to Jon for bringing us Adam Freeland, more again soon I say.

It was lovely to see all our friends, you all created a great vibe.

T, what can I say, you're the bomb..lovely working you.talmage.gif

See you all out again soon!

Major

Guest 0crystal0

It was great to hear breaks in miami (and good ones). i know i am in the minority, but i had fun and i danced :) fun seeing the few of you i know!!

and thank you Tal and the deadly lemondrops!

Guest Devilicious

Well what a night that was! Wicked party, lovely people, thanks to Jon for bringing us Adam Freeland, more again soon I say.

It was lovely to see all our friends, you all created a great vibe.

T, what can I say, you're the bomb..lovely working you.talmage.gif

Ditto on all counts! Had a blast working with you Major. :-*

I have to add that out of all the fab tunes I heard Friday night, Sebastian's to me stood out as the best. Nice work my friend!

Great meeting several new folks from the board and of course the many friendly faces who support.... too many to list but you know who you are ;)

Thanks Jon, Adam and all the rest who make nights like this possible!