Guest miaminightsblog

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

I really, really, REALLY can't wait for this ;D

hey me too :) ;D 8)

Big ups to Jon for including me on this one, Should be a solid night :)

glad to have you seb.... this is the first of many things together my friend.... looking forward to it....

Guest Major

I'm bringing glowsticks and my inhaler necklace to this one.

bart.gif

LOL @ inhaler necklace......WANKER! :-*

I still have my whistle necklace.

Guest djjoncowan

bart.gif

LOL @ inhaler necklace......WANKER! :-*

I still have my whistle necklace.

do you have the glasses with the lights you used to wear on your website and at gigs you tosser?? talk about raver :o

Guest Major

We went to see PVD at Ampitheatre in 2000. I was decked out with striped jencos, whistle and inhaler around my neck, blue & yellow glow sticks and of course my laser glasses. Mixmag asked my friends where I was cause they wanted to take pics..by the time my friends found me the bouncer had took'em from me.

Guest thelurker

We went to see PVD at Ampitheatre in 2000. I was decked out with striped jencos, whistle and inhaler around my neck, blue & yellow glow sticks and of course my laser glasses. Mixmag asked my friends where I was cause they wanted to take pics..by the time my friends found me the bouncer had took'em from me.

God damn, you were one serious raver! :-X

Guest Major

Oh yea, full on!

Guest bootstah

Oh yea, full on!

LOL i hope you weren't wearing a candy necklace, that could get messy :P

Guest miaminightsblog

bart.gif

Miami Nights 100% against the use of glowsticks for anything other than their original use as a safety tool. For further information on Miami Night's stance on glowsticks, click the follow link: http://www.miaminights.com/death-to-glowsticks--3884.phtml

Huggles,

Miami Nights

www.miaminights.com

Guest djjoncowan

bart.gif

Miami Nights 100% against the use of glowsticks for anything other than their original use as a safety tool. For further information on Miami Night's stance on glowsticks, click the follow link: http://www.miaminights.com/death-to-glowsticks--3884.phtml

Huggles,

Miami Nights

www.miaminights.com

lol

Guest bootstah

I have nothing againtst glowsticks, hell I used them at a time in my early rave days, not that I had to have them but they were fun.

I think that if people want to use them in their art of dancing then that's all cool w/ me however when they are used in a manner in which people can get smacked in the face with them then that's where I draw the line.

LOL@ the "death to glowsticks" bit, guy come on get over it. Wtf did a glowstick ever do to you?

:P

P.L.U.R dude.......rock on!

btw....have fun at ur party, Adam Freeland is defo a wicked booking

Guest djjoncowan

Back to the the programme.

Future Mob and Bliss in association with Global Underground and MiamiNights.com present Adam Freeland Friday, May 18 at Shine at the Shelborne. With special guests Conway and Jonathan Cowan.

6895-609x-freeland.jpg

Purchase your tickets now at www.wantickets.com, or stay tuned to www.miaminights.com for your chance to see Freeland on us!

Huggles,

Miami Nights

www.miaminights.com

eye eye captain tosser ;)

Guest djjoncowan

just got word from GU that we will have cd's to giveaway to the first 100 patrons.... this will be before the official release date :o

Guest djjoncowan

just got word from GU that we will have cd's to giveaway to the first 100 patrons.... this will be before the official release date :o

;)

Guest Devilicious

Do bartenders count?

oh have I mentioned that I am so so so sooo super stoked for this!!! ;D

Guest djcarlosf

*in my best robot voice*

"global underground, promotional copy"

save me a copy :P

Guest djjoncowan

*in my best robot voice*

"global underground, promotional copy"

save me a copy :P

we'll keep a few for friends and family ;) - looking forward to this - freeland is definitely something different for south florida - wait until you see what we're planning for june @ shine ??? ;) ;D