• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

I'm ready!! glowstickfigure.gif

it's Philip :D

HAHA, same thing I thought... ;D

You can catch Phil on stage tonight doing a special demonstration.

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys... today is the day - so psyched...

good news - adam is already in miami and hyped for the gig!

bad news though - G.U. promised us promo cd's which i in turn was going to give to the first 200 patrons. unfortunately G.U. had a delay in the production of the comp which is officially released in two weeks so we didn't get our promos :( - its all good though as we get to hear ADAM FREELAND live and in person... sorry about that one but its out of my hands on the cd side - just wanted to be 100% upfront and honest... see you guys tonight - gonna be sick - presales and guestlists are impressive so arrive early :P;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest Sobebeats

We are in a guestlist, but We'll go to Roger Water first...

No problem arriving after RW djjoncowan ?

Guest djjoncowan

We are in a guestlist, but We'll go to Roger Water first...

No problem arriving after RW djjoncowan ?

np ;D

Guest rhythmburn

i'm ready to get my drink on with 2 of the best bartenders on the beach ;D

<commence sloppiness>

Guest Marina22

Feeling rough this am, going to my lil' sis's HS graduation and I am feeling better after some gatorade and food. Nice to see you all. Thanks Tal, will elaborate more lata. :-X

Guest Diaga

How did it go? I was there from openin till 11pm last night before heading to Pawn Shop. Really good openin set by Sebastian btw

How did it go? I was there from openin till 11pm last night before heading to Pawn Shop. Really good openin set by Sebastian btw

left like 1:45 am.... adam took the decks i ran to the doors. lol..... i know some of u like breaks but def not my thing

i had to laugh at the girls with glo stix though on the dance floor :-X

i came out def tried to hear something different. i just cant do it LMAOOOO

good seeeing everyone though nice CJ support... plus i love Shine :)

Guest meta

left like 1:45 am.... adam took the decks i ran to the doors. lol..... i know some of u like breaks but def not my thing

Left blue to go and see freeland

Lets just say I never spent such a short time in a club before. I walked and sebastian was playing and i heard about 2 tracks then adam freeland came on and me and my wife ran to the door (passing bling in the process) to go back to blue.

I couldn't even describe what he was playing.. But i think it was industrial.

Now i know freeland is a Euro nu skool breaks producer and i love euro nu skool breaks, But what he was playing was no where close to breaks or close to anything i have ever heard before.

It just hurt my ears being there. I think thats is the first and last time i'll see him play.

Left blue to go and see freeland

Lets just say I never spent such a short time in a club before. I walked and sebastian was playing and i heard about 2 tracks then adam freeland came on and me and my wife ran to the door (passing bling in the process) to go back to blue.

I couldn't even describe what he was playing.. But i think it was industrial.

Now i know freeland is a Euro nu skool breaks producer and i love euro nu skool breaks, But what he was playing was no where close to breaks or close to anything i have ever heard before.

It just hurt my ears being there. I think thats is the first and last time i'll see him play.

PALABRA ..though the sound system IMHO sounded better than ive ever heard it.. top notch audio at shine

hmm which lady was ur wife? i was just walking around aimlessly. my friend phil had to remind me of the jellybean party last nite ...... :P i was hurting a week after that 7 hr danceathon

Guest yume

I had a laugh about the glow toys too. But whatever. Let em' have fun however they want. :)

Adam played some fun stuff. I had to leave early too, like at 2:30. Shine is a great spot. Would have liked to see some more people on the dancefloor, and some more girls in general.

Here's my record of the night: photos

Guest meta

i was wearing a Grooveman music shirt that said Made In Miami and my wife was wearing a Green shirt.

Guest meta

I had a laugh about the glow toys too. But whatever. Let em' have fun however they want. :)

Adam played some fun stuff. I had to leave early too, like at 2:30. Shine is a great spot. Would have liked to see some more people on the dancefloor, and some more girls in general.

Here's my record of the night: photos

ohh damn that was you who i said wuz up too.... I didn't really notice. My bad