Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space love thread.

Guest tekniQz

Guest lulamishka

And yes, Alki's peluca birthday party...

the last 3 Halloweens...

um, the CJ DJ spinoff from a few years ago. I think I set a personal Space record by spending about 12 hours in the club that night.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

You must have been on something. They kicked the idea around but it only made things worse in terms of heat.

LOL! I dunno man, I could swear it happened one morning, er, afternoon, on the old Space patio.

Guest RzO

every single time i have gone.

although i have had some better than others, Space is one club that i have never had a bad time, it can't happen imo.

but every sander party since oct 03, (i been to them all, 13 i think @ space since then) especially 4/25/05, closed down the terrace with lawler rmx of bombdogs,(still watch the video i took!) and the one in nov of 04 when sander, roland and pete tong went crazy till way past noon when space would usually close about noon, fuck ill never forget that shit, it was from that day on i found the love of that sunny terrace!

first time i went to space was for the cooljunkie spin off in 04, the one diaga won, i remember looking around thinking, i found something good here, and its been history since then. i remember fondly the bad ass lazer that was shooting the cooljunkie logo and all sorts of crazy images all over the wall. and then i remember after diaga, OG! coming on, although i didnt know who he was, the first filtered build up, and that fucking horn, gsus, it seems like yesterday! i was sold, the lights, the sound, og and the horn, i didnt think it could ever get better (until i discovered the terrace, it didn't lol)

anyhow i could write for hours, but i gotta go back to work,

great thread zakdog, with all the negativity its nice to see that alot of us are serious about a club, because Space is soo much more than just another nightclub, it really is the whole aura that it has, the music, the lights, the dj's, and the PEOPLE, that make it a trademark and a gathering place. whether it lasts or not, i know i am glad i grew up when i did and where i did to be able to remember something that may never, ever, come again

i dont want to grow up, im a clubspacekid 8) lol

Guest frankthetank

Could have been water guns. Emi had a thing about water guns for awhile.

Oh wait...maybe it was raining? ::)

Guest LisaLoca7Bianca

How can I foget the Green laser that would go straight across the mainroom in the old Space. Hip hop room in the old space was out of control and fucking Hot as hell..

I can't forget when the patio had nothing but stripper women and men on roids..lol.

Best time I had at the new Space is when I saw a bunch of cartoons in the main room and a clown face in the dj booth..LMAO.....some good shit I tell you. 8)

I can't forget my 22nd birthday when I thought I was SUPERWOMAN in the patio. I can't forget WMC 2004 or 2005 at Space.

I can't forget the time when my friend ran around the patio for an hour..it was hilarious.

met 90% of you peeps at space...

met tons of hot chicks at space...

slept with a ton of chicks(ky n XXXL magnums included) at space...

got beyond wasted at space...

on my 5th pair of pumas - dancing shoes due to space...

took 3 of my ex's to space a few times...

best memories would have to be when morillo played in the patio at the original booth location and he was going crazy dancing with chicks on those boxes, have some pics here somewhere...

also when roland, sander, and pete tong all played together...im sure many of you remember that morning...

i can go on, but i gotta respond to biautches on myspace...

holla

Guest pod

017.jpg

039.jpg

Yep, you were there. Pete wasn't even on the bill, and showed up after playing our fourth anniversary party. We had it at crobar that year, and even LP stopped by to say hello and congrats, then I saw him talk to Pete about something, hehe.

Guest bootstah

this was the morning morillo played, dont remember the date...few years back tho

CIMG0343.jpg

CIMG0337.jpg

CIMG0336.jpg

CIMG0306.jpg

CIMG0310.jpg

maybe some of u will remember when this was...

oh snap!

I remember that morning....EPIC!

I think it was either Jan or Feb in 2005.....one of the best times.

8)