Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space love thread.

Guest tekniQz

Guest pod

There's a tentative plan to have water taxis by 2009 from Downtown to the Beach and back again. Provided global warming doesn't do the world some good flood South Beach.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redman

Armin Van B Oct 05

PvD on the Terrace

Morrilo Feb 07

Roger Sept 06

I know I have tons more I just can remember that many through the year, but Im always there ;D

Guest tekniQz

Steve, you swam home that day.

i think i was too drunk to swim so i jumped on a taxi cab turned into a life raft that sailed me back to the beach.....

Nice.Lol

Guest tekniQz

There's a tentative plan to have water taxis by 2009 from Downtown to the Beach and back again. Provided global warming doesn't do the world some good flood South Beach.

What was your favorite parties Pod not just the one. ;)

Guest Mr. A to Z

i love SPACE!!! it's been my second home for 1 year next month (my 1 year anniversary with SPACE AND 22nd b-day - George Acosta will be dj'ing and you are all invited lol)

-I've been there like 52 weeks straight... I can't even get the dates right but SPACE ALWAYS ROCKS

Guest misskiss

SANDER SANDER SANDER!!!!!!!!

AND THE OTHER BEST TIME I'VE HAD THERE WAS WHEN PAOLO MOJO SPUN IN 06

Guest ramon

hmm space memories for me.

Danny Tenaglia 2002 pre-WMC @ Old Space

Danny Howells @ Space Patio WMC 2002 , Howellsween

Nic Fanciulli & Paul Woolford @ Space

MURK @ Old Space .. first time I heard Midnight Expresso

James Zabiela @ WMC 2006

Lawler @ Old Space Patio (BOMBDOGS!!!)

Roland @ Lunar Sessions CD Release party (girl .. i want you .. i need you right now)

Guest karenmartin

Love space -Tenaglia 03/25/02 when Yoko Ono was there! kkrazy..till like 4pm.. it was my bday also.. ;D

Funniest memory :

at OLd space..Old patio too ..(when there was just a white sheer as ceilin)... early 2001

me n my ..let say space gang .., were at space as usual, it was like the 6th time there, and somehow we got sum WATERGUNS...well there was a watergun WAR "round 12 pm and then we head out.

we r leavin, theres like 5 cops out side...we "fool" them actin "normal" heheh but apparently they didnt care UNTIL...

we are like 7 in a little car and one of our "space friends" (not from gang) APPEARS in front of our car, in the middle of the street, with a bandana in his head (rambo style) and with the WATERGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right in the corner of space in front of all the cops!!!!!!! we are still "actin normal" inside the car.. and we obviously " dont know this guy" ....

... then our friend decides he wont move from center of street under light and decides to FIRE at us with the WATERGUn... fact is the gun was EMPTY ..(just a drop came out) ... (lol) ...we managed to keep actin normal and the cops didnt even look at us BUT apparently the cops had a problem with our rambo friend and start chasin him.....

couple of months later he was back in argentina... LOL

T-DAH!!

ps: there u go boy.. MUAH!

Guest tekniQz

hmm space memories for me.

Danny Tenaglia 2002 pre-WMC @ Old Space

Danny Howells @ Space Patio WMC 2002 , Howellsween

Nic Fanciulli & Paul Woolford @ Space

MURK @ Old Space .. first time I heard Midnight Expresso

James Zabiela @ WMC 2006

Lawler @ Old Space Patio (BOMBDOGS!!!)

Roland @ Lunar Sessions CD Release party (girl .. i want you .. i need you right now)

Sick!!Ya the Woolford Fanciulli party was really great!I got a table on the terrace for that party and Wooly didnt spin!!I was pretty bummed but his mainroom set made up for it.

Also my favorite dj (Lee Burridge) spinning on the terrace after Nick Warren during WMC o5.UNBELIEVABLE!!Love the Lee effect!

Guest clubberdog

Awesome, i remember 2 or 3 years ago when Howells and Wink spun on Halloween great night!!!!Its not often when you get to see all the characters dressed up.

609864429_71a3d877f2.jpg?v=0

Guest ICON

I love that on a Sunday morning I DONT have a hangover because I didn't goto SPACE the night before because of a lame ass business related issue!