Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor Mill: Jonathan Peters at Gryphon Memorial Day Weekend!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable Chino

i thought mostly everyone goes out of town..just wondering..i know alot..and i mean alot of people are either going to VEGAS or to the BAHAMAS.. everyone from here knows about the momorial day weekend invasion..

Guest pod

That is true, but there are people who stay put for a variety of reasons. I usually do since I can't justify blowing an assload of money to only go away for three or four days. And I can't be away from my work for extended periods of time. I went away for ten days last year and I think the city fell apart without me to yell at everyone.

Guest pod

Bling, it might do you some good to get out of the homestead for something besides deep house.

JP, well, I don't follow him too closely, but he tends to go more towards the vocal house from what I've heard.

Bling, it might do you some good to get out of the homestead for something besides deep house.

JP, well, I don't follow him too closely, but he tends to go more towards the vocal house from what I've heard.

vocal house is good..... only thing im dreading is the guidos with no shirts all sweaty :-X

nasty

Guest RzO

omgggggggggggg im gonna be in guido hell

never seen JP not sure if id like him... who does he play like? morillo?

anyone else beside JP that weekend?

comparing him to morillo imo, is inaccurate, morillo is a waaay better dj

again imo, i have seen JP twice and thought it was garbage. not dissing the party since i have nothing but love for gryphon ever since my great story there the night they found my money and gave it back, they will always get an A+ in my book no matter who is playing for the courtesy i received...

i wish it well for those that go ;D

Guest Mayor

you guys are a trip

yes it is going to be sick

yes dress code will be striclty enforced

It is going to be a big start of big things to come here

If any of you guys are sticking around town

Come check this one out

It is going to be a whole weekend of sickness

More to come....

Guest Electric Eel

I've never heard him, the whole guido thing usually keeps me away, but I am kind of interested to hear him for myself.

Guest Buck White

J.P is amazing in N.Y.C. only. He's always disappointed me outside of Manhattan. And Bling.....have you ever sneezed next to a dog. If you havent....try it.....they tend to look at you like you're crazy. At least my dog did. I envision a similar expression on your face after being exposed to Jonathan Peters for about 45 minutes. Peters fans, in general, are the antithesis of the deep house crowd.

Guest frankthetank

ill review it... its my bday weekend and ummmm yeah no sobe lol

Better start shooting some winstrol. Will be easier to compete for dance space given the floor will be slammed with meatheads. :)

I've never heard him, the whole guido thing usually keeps me away, but I am kind of interested to hear him for myself.

trust me when I say if gudios werent getting ass they wouldn't be gudios... they would find a different style. my point is, chicks dig it and you should go, the party is a throw back to the old days when clubs were wild.