Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boxers..briefs...thongs..whatcha got????

gambitrah

OK. Here's the story on the skivs: Silk thermals all winter, nothing all summer, very occasionally I'll sport the Polo Boxer-briefs. MUCH more comfy than Calvins. As far as the sixpack is concerned, I'm too busy being soft and cuddly and skinny everywhere but where it counts. cwm32.gif

who says thongs aren't comfortable? when you have a big round butt, trying to wear regular underwear sucks because the elastic cuts into you or they ride up and get bunched up in your crack anyway, so why not just have a thin strip of fabric like a thong, then you don't have to worry about panty lines or bunching up. panty lines are sooooooo ugly. when i wear panty hose i wear no underwear at all, not necessary and why do all that extra laundry?

now for you girls who don't think granny panties are attractive, you'd be surprised what turns men on - maybe it just makes them want to rip it off you faster, but either way, men are horny 24/7, so i don't think you'd have a problem if he caught you wearing something plain and old-fashioned every once in a while. it's all about confidence!