Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bermuda Triangle is actually a black hole

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

According to some cutting edge research by some scientists. Apparently, the magnetic field here in this area is perplexing. One of the few points on earth, where a compass does not point to true north, in addition to another are in the pacific, that correspondes to the location of the bermuda triangle. Think of a ballon, and you poke it with a needle, and it comes out on the other side. Scientists think it's some type of worm hole, or gray hole... that was a residual on our planet after our glaxies creation (note also that black holes are speculated to be the center of all galxies, from which the rotate around).

Futhermore, wreckage from many disasters, particularly flight 19, have still yet to be found. Compasses spin out of control, this is proven (videos, also see documentary: Bermuda Triangle: Startling New Mysteries (SciFi/MSNBC). How can you explain a plane being lost for 50 years to turn up out of nowhere, ships turning up in places they couldn't have possibly drifted to. The amount of ships and planes that go missing is possibly twice of what is reported. It's these derelict, seemingly ghost ships where two of three possibilities: voluntary abandoning, and accidental abandoning, have been ruled out, leaving one option: Forced abandoning. Not to mention that a military base at the vertex (though the phenomenon is actually a trapezoidal area, we'll use the tradition triangle with Ft. Lauderdale at the vertex), a top secret one that conducts under water experiments and flight experiments, well, it's suspicious. I mean, a month after the flight 19 incident, a flight crew member's relatives recieved a telegram, signed with his nickname, saying that he was "...very much alive." I definitely suggest Bermuda Triangle: Startling New Mysteries to anyone who has an interest (whether skeptic or believer).

MADNESS I SAY!

Guest swirlundergrounder

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

First of all if the Bermuda Triangle were a black hole, the Earth along with our solar system wouldn't be here.

Mathmetically the force casued by the collapsing of matter into a singularity in a black hole is the most destructive in the Universe. Not even light can escape it.

The Bermuda Triangle does not fall within the definition of that a Black Hole is..

Guest JMT
The Bermuda Triangle does not fall within the definition of that a Black Hole is..

agreed. nonsense.

Guest james stratus

The possibility that organic matter cannot pass through a singularity of any kind without some sort of protection, but inorganic matter can. Magnetic fields of varying intensities do do strange things, but who knows right.

i saw a show about this on the history channel the other day. it was explaining theories about how in the earth there might be black holes or thats what they call it so you can relate it to a real black hole thats in space. but once the government is involved, you never know the truth because they cover it up and leave it a mystery.

Guest slamminshaun

agreed. nonsense.

I agree too. What next, Bigfoot?

Guest Buck White

agreed. nonsense.

I agree too. What next' date=' Bigfoot?

[/quote']

Or the Montauk Project. :o Nic pic Bling.

Guest tekniQz

Basically with all the technoligy and information that we have we have no idea whats going on with the ocean.

Guest JMT

a more logical explanation i saw on a show once a good while back is that the area under the water occasionally releases very large bubbles (possibly from volcanic activity on the ocean's floor?) of methane gas that are so big they can rupture the hull of a ship. that phenomenon coupled with the magnetic field and violent weather can cause some problems.

here is an example of article: http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/22/1066631498889.html

i know, its not as sensational as a "black hole" or some time warp.

Guest endymion

I have spent a lot of time all over the Bermuda Triangle in boats, kayaks, swimming, diving, and treading water (that's a fun story). I have never seen an unusual compass, LORAN or GPS reading. Or methane bubbles. Doesn't mean it's not true, but other than the Sargasso Sea it's a pretty ordinary patch of ocean.

Does everybody realize that South Beach is inside the Bermuda Triangle? Miami is the southeast corner of the triangle and Miami Beach is inside the triangle.

Bertriangle.jpg

Guest endymion

I concur, I think that's the most likely explanation. In Melbourne (FL) it's not uncommon for a freak wave to hit the shore out of a clear blue day with calm seas. Sometimes the waves are so large and powerful that they flood A1A, the highway by the beach. Much debate about whether they are caused by undersea rock ridge collapses offshore, methane gas pockets, or other ocean forces.

Guest barstar diana

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

First of all if the Bermuda Triangle were a black hole, the Earth along with our solar system wouldn't be here.

Mathmetically the force casued by the collapsing of matter into a singularity in a black hole is the most destructive in the Universe. Not even light can escape it.

ITS MORE LIKE A GRAY HOLE OR WORM HOLE, NOT A REAL BLACK HOLE...BUT SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

Guest barstar diana

a more logical explanation i saw on a show once a good while back is that the area under the water occasionally releases very large bubbles (possibly from volcanic activity on the ocean's floor?) of methane gas that are so big they can rupture the hull of a ship. that phenomenon coupled with the magnetic field and violent weather can cause some problems.

here is an example of article: http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/22/1066631498889.html

i know, its not as sensational as a "black hole" or some time warp.

YA THIS IS THE EARTH FARTING THEORY..BUT WHERE DO ALL THE WRECKS GO FROM THE EARTH FARTS, AND THE PLANES TOO??

Guest endymion

YA THIS IS THE EARTH FARTING THEORY..BUT WHERE DO ALL THE WRECKS GO FROM THE EARTH FARTS, AND THE PLANES TOO??

It's very hard to find things in the ocean. Ponder this: There is a giant reef only 15 miles off of the beach that stretches from Miami to Boca Raton. Nobody had any idea that it was there until just two years ago. There could be hundreds of huge ships all over the Bermuda Triangle that we just can't find.

Miami-terrace-reef-location.jpg

Guest JMT

the same place the titanic went for the 70 years before they figured out where it was.

btw, no need to shout. we're not blind.

Guest barstar diana

the same place the titanic went for the 70 years before they figured out where it was.

btw, no need to shout. we're not blind.

sorry im not shouting, lol im writing syntax code at work for a stats program i work in all caps because its easier for me to read...lol