Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Prydz @ Royal Fire (Queensday, Amsterdam) [30-04-2006]

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

Yes, he is going to get on planes, I've been offered to bring him to miami, one club turned it down already, but I'm pitching it to another club next week.

nice .. :)

ive sort of done the same.

Guest Fez

i was @ queensday last weekend in Amsterdam...all i saw was shapeshifters, steve bug and some other shit djs...

Guest ramon

i was @ queensday last weekend in Amsterdam...all i saw was shapeshifters, steve bug and some other shit djs...

how was steve? :)

Guest Fez

just got back to Miami...

Steve was incredible...party went on until 8 am...i found it unbelievable that the Techno party(bug) had more girls than the house party(shape:uk) the same night...

Guest ramon

just got back to Miami...

Steve was incredible...party went on until 8 am...i found it unbelievable that the Techno party(bug) had more girls than the house party(shape:uk) the same night...

Nice. Steve's playing really really well atm and he's just done the new FUSE compilation. Looking forward to seeing him in Detroit. :)

I've heard the girl situation is like that in europe.

Guest Fez

[quote author=Fez

yep...that's cause house djs suck...what's up with that remix of House of Pain's - Jump Around...???

heard it all over europe...

I missed Cedric & Sharam @ Bruxelles...i was there the day before...but left to amsterdam

i caught Villalobos 2 weeks ago in Barcelona and this friday caught Defected @ Barcelona...

Guest ramon

[quote author=Fez

yep...that's cause house djs suck...what's up with that remix of House of Pain's - Jump Around...???

I missed Cedric & Sharam @ Bruxelles...i was there the day before...but left to amsterdam

i caught Villalobos 2 weeks ago in Barcelona and this friday caught Defected @ Barcelona...

niceeeee one man. Ricardo is very high on my list of my list of dj's to see. :)

You've been on tour man. I would love to see some photos. :)

Who else was playing with Ricardo?

Guest dre4

[quote author=Fez

where in barcelona?

Guest Fez

let me tell you...i'm no techno lover but he's #1 in my list....i've seen too many djs and he takes the win...he spun with Derrick May tha same night...

i only have photos from the shapeshifters party...i'm sure my friends have pics from the other stuff...i'll keep you posted about those ;)

Guest DJZane

does anyone know the name of the song at 10 mins i was looking for it for a while and is it a remix of it i think it is

Guest ramon

let me tell you...i'm no techno lover but he's #1 in my list....i've seen too many djs and he takes the win...he spun with Derrick May tha same night...

i only have photos from the shapeshifters party...i'm sure my friends have pics from the other stuff...i'll keep you posted about those ;)

wow that sounds like a night for the ages. i'm really looking forward to catching him sometime. :)

Guest djjoncowan

Yes, he is going to get on planes, I've been offered to bring him to miami, one club turned it down already, but I'm pitching it to another club next week.

nice .. :)

ive sort of done the same.

give me a ring.... :)

Guest Fez

we probably have the same guy who offered me the shapeshifters he also represents Prydz...i was turned down several times. by different clubs/promoters..so i let it go...