Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Orchid :)

mrdick

mrdick, you are so fucking sweet thank you so much it really means a lot to me.......i so much wish you were online....cause i am feeling so fucking shitty right know even worse than before frown.gif i will talk to you tomorrow sweet dreams

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

sorry to hear that honey frown.gif

I tried to stay on last night to talk 'causeI thought you weredown but you kep tgoing on and off line. I thought maybe you just wanted to be alone.

PM me your e-mail because I orget it. I'll be on later tonite smile.gif

Just remember that you have got friends either here or I am sure in real life. Beneath that sarcastic, gruff exterior is one hell of a sweetie who means well, is trying her hardest and is very kind. Whatelse matters? And if you ever need a refuge from all the bullshit youare always welcome in Ottawa for however long you want to visit. I have a spare room and you can hide there for as long as you want. I'll even help with the bs fare smile.gif Wish I could do more o help but I'll I can do is wishyou well and remind you that at the end of the day you areone of the good guys.

Thanks for the positive Vibes armada.

There is no extending though - it smy pleasure. I am a bit unconventional in that even though these are my first and only virtual friendships I feel that if I get along with someone then screw the rules - I like them and want to help. In her own way Orchid is already as much a friend as the people in my "real" life. She is kind and honest and I like her a geat deal. She's one of my girls now and I'd take a bullet for her. Offering her a place to hide is the least I could do.

omg. guys u are all so sweet. i love you all so much. god, you are the best. it means so much tome what u have written. thank you and i love you and i ll try to hang in there ! and mrdick, i will take up on that offer of yours expect me soon smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"