Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, here's a topic I haven't seen posted .......

djstripe

but I may be blind.....

OK Girls, I was having a woderfully appitizing indepth comversation over lunch with a couple girl friends today about BRAZILIAN WAXING.......so who gets this? ...ass hairs waxed? ....ouch? ....and as a side note...how do you decide on this profession anyways?

lol...one of them asked me where she could get it done.....I just glared at her...lol

------------------

19791[1].gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

I get the brazilian wax...for soem time now...it's strange as hell...but so worth it..so smooth.. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to do this for a living other than being bi/homosexual...cause she gets really close..so close it was scary the first couple of times..

The first tiem I got it I was sore for about 3 days.. It hurt like hell....hell isn't even the word to describe the pain.. I guess I'm a sadist..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

i never got any waxing done, yet. what profession r u talking about, becoming a "waxer" cuz i believe that's part of cosmotology (sp). cwm38.gif

If you ever had a brazilian wax you'd know what I mean.. these women are animals.. they put you in all these weird positions and what not.. This woman has gotten me into more positions than most of my former boyfriends....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

i never got any waxing done, yet. what profession r u talking about, becoming a "waxer" cuz i believe that's part of cosmotology (sp). cwm38.gif

------------------

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Well I don't know about ass hairs smile.gif

I'm a blond/orange girl so I've never been thru what a girl w/ darker hair goes thru. Like a) waxing eyebrows B) darker hair on arms c) you can't see stubbles - legs, underarms and bikini

So it's kinda fun! smile.gif

brazillian wax is much fun smile.gif I did it one time after going out all on e... lol it didn't even hurt.

I don't know why girls think it's "bad" (in a way) that shaving all of it is wrong.

Try it you'll like it!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

If you ever had a brazilian wax you'd know what I mean.. these women are animals.. they put you in all these weird positions and what not.. This woman has gotten me into more positions than most of my former boyfriends....

The pain is what scares me the most!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

vampie, can u give me her number ?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

the next step above waxing is laser surgery.

altho- I have experienced pain never before to be dreamed of.

if anybody wants the # of my doc, he's the greatest.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

[This message has been edited by apotheosis (edited 03-17-2001).]

Yes i can totally relate to this post -- At first, yes, the pain is beyond UNBEARABLE!! ahh, and yea, some of the positions the woman put me if were embaressing to say the least ( ie, on all fours, legs thrown over my head). You just sort of have to find that one spot on the ceiling and concentrate on it and try to forget that a foreign lady is staring at ur punani!! lol. After you get it done a few more times the pain is WAY LESS (partly bc the hair grows back way thinner and less course..so it hurts alot less..trust me).

Hey the purks r that once u get it done for the 1st time i promise u will be HOOKED! it smooth and no more nasty ingrowns or anything like that from shaving. it growns back less and ALOT slower and it much cleaner feeling.

I would say the best place to get one done is right in a brazilian salon..there r a ton of them down in the ironbound section of newark (for those of us in jersey). Dont waste your money on an American Salon..they dont do the greatest job and kind of hold back - besides its alot easier when the chick waxing u doenst speak english (lol)...nothing can be worse than trying to have a conversation laying nakied on a table while having hair ripped out of u! lol

Originally posted by apotheosis:

the next step above waxing is laser surgery.

altho- I have experienced pain never before to be dreamed of.

if anybody wants the # of my doc, he's the greatest.

i am sorry to brake this to you but laser is not permanent and is way too expencive like 15 times more expencive then waxing. and lastes only 2 weeks longer. how do i know all this? cause i work in an office where they do all that. and had some laser done on myself it's great for free but crap for the money they take from patients.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Why don't you just do it the Richard Pryor way and set yourself on fire? Guaranteed to eliminate all hair. Sure..some of your skin might come off along the way..but that's just a small prize to pay when it comes to satisfying your vanity.