Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LP to buy twilo??

Guest hiram

Guest tekniQz

Hopfully he does because if that garbage club Noc, brings down Space that would be horrible.I mean i have on occasion enjoyed Lcal Celbrity not so much for the music but the overall party.I would deffinitly say thats all.

They should bring Local celebrity to Space on Saturday morning with Roland on the terrace and see what happens.I think it would be more than successful and bring an end to Nocturnal pretty quickly.

;D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buck White

Makes you wonder what business school these cats attended. ???

Ouch! Didn't they come from NYC?

and I'm slowly beginning to realize, Miami could give two f*cks about DJ so and so. Everyone has much more fun paying 300 dollars for a 20 dollar bottle...and pretending they're blue bloods for the night.

You have come to a sad realization, deny or allow?

What is that....some kind of riddle ?

VuqZ8AqmLPY

Thanks for that. Myles and derision go hand and hand. Sort of like "erodic" elevator music

Guest ICON

they do absolutely NO PROMOTION... and they are labeled as South Florida's Best GAY Club. Not to sound like a gay basher... but straight guys want to look at tits and ass... and straight chicks want to straight guys.

Ive been to many gay clubs.. they dont bother me.. the crowd is always friendly... but if i have a group of 10-15 people wanting to go out... TWILO is and will always be off limits.

From what I can see from pictures.. the place looks great.. but I am not into that circuit sound.

Guest myles hie

and I'm slowly beginning to realize, Miami could give two f*cks about DJ so and so. Everyone has much more fun paying 300 dollars for a 20 dollar bottle...and pretending they're blue bloods for the night.

VuqZ8AqmLPY

Thanks for that. Myles and derision go hand and hand. Sort of like "erodic" elevator music

Wasn't ment to be a dig at ya, It's the first thing that popped into my head after reading your statement about realizing it's not about the music here all the time. I wouldn't compare you to a PC on your worst day ;) PS what does erodic mean?

Guest Buck White

VuqZ8AqmLPY

Wasn't ment to be a dig at ya, It's the first thing that popped into my head after reading your statement about realizing it's not about the music here all the time. I wouldn't compare you to a PC on your worst day ;) PS what does erodic mean?

As a Mac owner...I appreciate that. And now...the answer to your question: From the House at Space thread.

Proper house??I have herd Miguel Migs and i would rather listen to homo erodic elevator music.

quote of the day!

Myles....you're backing this bullsh*t ?

Migs and that west coast stuff is ok, i can dig it. But you gotta admit "homo erotic elavator music" is pretty funny

Guest thefly

There is absolutely zero truth behind LP having anything to do with Twilo.

thank god! twilo is probably the best venue in miami.

Guest RexySF

LP has nothing to do with Twilo

I got a report this is somewhat true, however I can't back it up, so I won't even say it's a rumor mill. Call it wild speculation at this point.

Guest myles hie

I'm actually buying the place. Just thought you guys would like to know that.

I got 5 on it...

Guest web_norah

The place is lax on promotion though. Anyone have a clue why?

they have no money. They thought DT would save them, but they didn't realize DT's career is done.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guest myles hie

they have no money. They thought DT would save them, but they didn't realize DT's career is done.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

I think he is right. As good as he is, there is no way we will be able to build here what he built in the 90's in NYC.

Guest Buck White

Tenaglia is a DJ's dj...his career will never die. If you mean that he's done in Miami...I'm sure he's not having night sweats over it.

Guest mr.miami

So week 2 I went to twilo earlier and again there were probably only 60 people at most in the place all night and just one girl. Great music though and lots of room. Just the way I like it.

LP 1

DT 0

LP ruined his career, LP propped him up here in Miami, without LP look what has become of his career here. And everyone knows if you are not successful here in Miami, then the rest of the country you are done. Granted NYC has 20m people living in driving distance, but it's clear, DT is considered an "old" dj that doesn't appeal to todays clubber. Sure back in 1998 he was great but the 1998 clubbers are 30+ years old and not going to clubs.

Get over it, he's done, Roger has beat his ass so has Erick.

Twilo is done, they probably are waiting on an investor to come save them thinking LP's battle with the condos will be over quick, too bay they are pussys, they need to attack the patio now and ditch gay night.

Guest musicalmissionary

And everyone knows if you are not successful here in Miami, then the rest of the country you are done.

Pure hilarity!!

Guest pod

I hear the building is being acquired by Crab People.

CrabPeople.png

Crab People. Crab People. Taste like crab, talk like people.

And everyone knows if you are not successful here in Miami, then the rest of the country you are done.

Pure hilarity!!

how many big name djs do you know? I know way more than you and they will all tell you, Miami makes their career here in the US. Without Miami you got nothing. NYC use to be the standard until all the clubs closed.

Guest tekniQz

LP 1

DT 0

LP ruined his career, LP propped him up here in Miami, without LP look what has become of his career here. And everyone knows if you are not successful here in Miami, then the rest of the country you are done. Granted NYC has 20m people living in driving distance, but it's clear, DT is considered an "old" dj that doesn't appeal to todays clubber. Sure back in 1998 he was great but the 1998 clubbers are 30+ years old and not going to clubs.

Get over it, he's done, Roger has beat his ass so has Erick.

Twilo is done, they probably are waiting on an investor to come save them thinking LP's battle with the condos will be over quick, too bay they are pussys, they need to attack the patio now and ditch gay night.

Exactly

;D :D ;D

Guest Mattivi

personally i could never understand why DT got so offended about the Space Closing Parties thing of a few years back. really is more of something to laugh about, "oh, that wiley, crazy bastard LP!", sorta thing.

Guest ramon

Pure hilarity!!

how many big name djs do you know? I know way more than you and they will all tell you, Miami makes their career here in the US. Without Miami you got nothing. NYC use to be the standard until all the clubs closed.

I know plenty of big name dj's who don't play Miami and still have great career's in the US. Miami is not the end all statement. I think Miami will continue to fall on the list really. DT @ Twilo was a ray of hope that we had for this city. It's a shame that too has come to end? I hope it hasn't because it gave me one consistent party to look forward to every month.