Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turn Offs...

sungoddess

Originally posted by sungoddess:

What sexually turns you OFF?

A man who rubs a clit like he is trying to get a stain out of a carpet...fuckin' a...calm the fuck down buddy!!!

Also, a man who has no appreciation for the female form, who has no idea how to make a woman cum and could care less, as long as he gets off!!! Selfish Lovers!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

A girl who gives a blowjob because she thinks I like it but doesn't herself.

hear that....ladies dont blow it unless you mean it...words to live by....goes for guys to....dont lick it unless your into it....

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

cmb1975 *A man who rubs a clit like he is trying to get a stain out of a carpet...fuckin' a...calm the fuck

down buddy!!!*

I am totally with u girl whats up with mans

I never meet a guy who knows how to do it

they think if they do it faster and harder it will be great all what they do is make u very red and dry....

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

cmb1975 *A man who rubs a clit like he is trying to get a stain out of a carpet...fuckin' a...calm the fuck

down buddy!!!*

I am totally with u girl whats up with mans

I never meet a guy who knows how to do it

they think if they do it faster and harder it will be great all what they do is make u very red and dry....

Havent met me.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

turn off?

non-sexually open and un-creative women...

especially ...the dead fish lay there and take it girls.... i can get a blow up doll if i wanted that.....

move that ass, work that body, lick me here (pointing to back of thigh), where are the toys,what can you teach me?.....

oh....and if you can't or don't like to give massages ... you application is a waste of paper to me....

------------------

19791[1].gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

Laying there like a dead fish.....bad kissers(the type of girl whos thinks all you do is stick your tongue into my mouth and move it around), someone who takes but doesnt give, bad feet(I love girls with cute feet), bad breath, ummmmmm and bad kissers....

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Besides BO & bad breath, a small thin dick, uncircumsized even worse. Ewww!

If he's a bad kisser, I'm not goin any further. cwm6.gif

When a guy spends too much time massaging/playin w/my breasts. Ur wasting my time! Go for the gold! hehe tongue.gif

------------------

Madness, Power, Domination!- Way Out West

AIM: Trancegoddess21

doll144.gif

Gotta go with the bad breath, excessive hairy chests (some is OK, but if I can't even see your skin I don't like that). Men who think that playing with my breasts for a long period of time turns me on..but it's really just b/c he likes to play w/ boobs....hate that. And when you're serious with someone and you're having sex, if they always refer to sex as "fucking", I also hate that. It makes me feel like a piece of meat.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

First and foremost a man who tries to shove his whole hand in your womanhood like he's gutting out a Thanskgivng Day turkey.. that is the worst..

Bad breath.. yuck please !! I can't fake liking your death breath....

Like Andy someone who has no clue on how to kiss...don't try to guess what I had for dinner kiss me damnit..Let me suck your lips and kiss you passionately from top to bottom...

A man who won't let ME take control and let me tear him up....For those who know me and know that I am nuts BUT I have an even wilder side behind closed doors.....

hmmm, uhm that's all..those are the worst.. I have others but can't think of any at the moment.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Bad kissers are def a turn-off...

Gropers suck... this is not junior high school, learn what the words 'caress' and 'stroke' mean...

And selfishness... giving when you don't want to is bad enough... but what's worse is not giving at all...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Nothing worse than going south and catchin wind of some baaaad odor. Sorry girls, I know you don't like swamp ass on guys but the same goes for chicks. Luckily my GF is totaly into showering before hand (or during) but in the past I have had some hair raising situations. I love to please a woman..just no gutter sents coming out from between the legs please!

you know I agree about the hary stuff,

when I meet Turkish guys I was kind of disgusted because they shave there hair you know privet places but after going out with a lot of them I love it and now I hate hary because is like a big jungle there,

you need to dig to find the dick.

you guys ask woman to wax and do all that hard hurtfull stuff well u better start to do something with all that jungleee too

------------------

sexy.GIF

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

you know I agree about the hary stuff,

when I meet Turkish guys I was kind of disgusted because they shave there hair you know privet places but after going out with a lot of them I love it and now I hate hary because is like a big jungle there,

you need to dig to find the dick.

you guys ask woman to wax and do all that hard hurtfull stuff well u better start to do something with all that jungleee too

which turkish guys did you exactly go out with? chances are, i know them smile.gif

morph

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

back to the subject matter..

bad kissers -- go learn.. kissing is a natural talent for some people, a weak trait to work on for others.. practice makes perfect..

bush -- trim or shave or wax, i don't give a shit.. even the cleanest and most hygienic girl STINKS like hell after a night out. i hate to say this but when it's your own body, often times you don't even notice the smell. more times than not it is a huge turn-off.. if you expect me to go down on the fucking AMAZON, think again.. well kept little gardens, on the other hand, get nightlong attention from my talented little tongue.

dead fish - if you don't want to have sex, then don't.. i'd rather jerk off than have a courtesy fuck. it's annoying, it's pointless, it's insulting. it's a dance and surely you can't expect me to dance and drag along a non-moving object with me..

booze fuck - ok, this really happened to me TWICE. on the first unfortunate occasion, we were both drunk and FUBAR. she said she didn't remember us having sex the next morning. then she called me a liar and proceeded to badmouth me to save face and not look like a girl who got wasted and fucked (which she exactly was - and to think i had genuine feelings for her) little did she know that i had two other friends sleeping in the living room one of whom was super-sober and could testify to our dirty deed. i think she hasn't gone out since then.

the second occasion was with this cute girl in college who apparently had feelings for me but was too shy to admit them. she got drunk, tried to get some action with me, got turned down, then she proceeded to PUKE on my shirt and, of course, not remember ANYTHING in the morning. I REEEEEALLY DESPISE women who can't deal with whatever substance they're using or abusing.

hairy backs on women -- i've seen them.. it's ugly..

ugly feet -- get a pedicure, if that doesn't fix it, don't wear sandals.. PUH-LEEZ.. sandals were a fashion thing that got abused by everyone who thinks they can pull it off. more often than not, they can't and won't admit it.

and most of all teases -- if you don't know how to fuck me, do NOT try and act as if you're the shit. because i WILL get you in bed and see for myself. i've had this disappointment a few times. [remember american beauty?] it's embarassing.. it's demeaning.. i don't bullshit anyone to get them into bed and i don't like anyone acting all high and mighty and hard-to-get and then to my surprise turning into a facade.

leeches -- ok here's another story. this female i was seeing on and off at the time, comes over, brings a girlfriend, says they're dropping by and they're going to go out with some other friends that night. i was tired so i said fine. they proceed to order japanese food for themselves, i'd already eaten. she was supposed to put it on my automatic account but forgot, and i was taking a shower so i didnt take notice. the food arrives and the guys says xx dollars. i go on and ask the girl why she didnt put it on my account cause i am NOT obligated to keep cash in the house JUST IN CASE someone AND HER FRIEND might want to have free dinner on me, anyway she paid and ate and left. later she tells me her friend is amazed why she still hangs out with me considering the way i "treat her"..

ok.. i go berserk. UNLESS i'm going steady with a girl OR I PERSONALLY have actually invited them out on a date or even a friendly dinner, i will NOT PAY FOR EVERYTHING whether i'm just an average joe or some richer-than-god little trump wannabe. PLUS, I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO ANSWER TO any of no ones friends, at no time, never ever.. fuck that shit. what's with the let's-go-to-john's-and-get-fed?

MY GOD, Some women are unbefuckinglievable..

i'm sure there are MANY more turn-offs but that's all that come to mind on short notice.

anyway, robert's your fathers brother..

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

A man who won't let ME take control and let me tear him up....For those who know me and know that I am nuts BUT I have an even wilder side behind closed doors.....

marry me.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

morpheus_ well honey you really inquered so much knowing all this i would be afffraid to date with u because you will analize me everysingle detail .

about my ex boyfriends Turkish well I had live in New York and also in California,

I meet them in bouth places and well it was seriouse relationship all of them so thats all I can say.

xoxox

------------------

sexy.GIF