Clubplanet Nightlife Community

erick morillo reviews

Guest eroc0411

Guest eroc0411

Wow no reviews!!!

i guess no freebies for u cheap fucks!!!

u people claim 2 love edm so freakin much and yet none of u monkeys go out unless its comp this or free drinks that!!!

damn i picked a wrong week 2 go back 2 nyc!! and roger is here next week FUCK!!

oh well i'll see roger at pacha nyc june 2nd... I heard from my boy suite was sick last nite!! Yea he bought a table. said it was worth every penny!! not only the music but the WOMEN!!!!! he said there was 2 much ass n tits 2 even notice the dj...

Guest Fuerte44

Wow no reviews!!!

u people claim 2 love edm so freakin much and yet none of u monkeys go out unless its comp this or free drinks that!!!

oh well i'll see roger at pacha nyc june 2nd... I heard from my boy suite was sick last nite!! Yea he bought a table. said it was worth every penny!! not only the music but the WOMEN!!!!! he said there was 2 much ass n tits 2 even notice the dj...

we (edm lovers) dont go out unless its comped? your boy bought an outrageously priced table to look for "ass n tits", and couldnt "notice the dj"....

my friend...you represent every reason why EDM is dying a cheesy fake undeserved slut of a death....

please stay in new york....never come back....

on a side note regarding the morillo vs. sanchez thread....i cite the selection above from this imbecil as testament that morillo parties are worse...becuase you have to see people like this filling the floor....all with mirrors in their hands...

Guest eroc0411

lister here buddy boy... Its a well know fact that edm fans( not all but mostly are cheap fucks) theres a reason y the scene is dying. Theres a reason why more AND MORE clubs cater 2 hip hop! just look back in the threads on cj. As for my boy hes got money so 2 him its nothing... (Im not wealthy 2 splurge all the time, personally half the time i take my comps. But i at least make sure 2 buy 1 or two rounds. Also sometimes ppl wanna go out and just chill, it dont always have 2 be a danceathon! Or look at the busted azz chicks thats been around space! (have u seen this place lately!) U kno ppl do have diffrent reasons that they go out. Most of u ppl hate on morillo 4 havin a good time behind the decks... All my boy was sayin was that he didnt care what morillo was doin cause he was busy doing his thing. He got 2 take a girl home that was his mission( not sayin that he got laid) but he got his money's worth! U cant beat that w/ a stick!! now can U??? enjoy ur self buddy boy ... ANd if i ever have the pleasure of meetin you, a drink on me (gotta support the scene) ... Lighten up!! ;D

Guest irishboy
All my boy was sayin was that he didnt care what morillo was doin cause he was busy doing his thing. He got 2 take a girl home that was his mission

sounds like "your boy" went to the gig for the wrong reasons,Obviously everyone likes pickin up on a night out but posts like that show why a Sanchez night is better.

Guest myles hie

Wow no reviews!!!

Lighten up!! ;D

::)

Guest tekniQz

GREAT PARTY!

Basically this was Erick Morillo.

After going to so many Morillo parties it obvious to me that this its the best party all around to go to, for me that is.It has everything that you would want at a party excellent music, funny things to observe, meaning Morillos antics and more hot women than you can shake a stick at,no pun intended.I have never had a bad time at a Morillo party and actaully they are the best parties that i go to everytime.Now there is music that i feel that i like a little better but you go to Morillo for the party and a great party you will find.

To put it mildly Erick is the man and he knows how to feel the crowd so well his set was awesome as always but then a again im all about EM!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest web_norah

hahaha ;D

i guess the ID seekers still want a review so that they could hear the "OMG EM played 8 Subliminal records out 10 OMG, it was so fierce" mantra.

how late did this go until? 5pm?

Guest RzO

i thought morillo was a good, not being his biggest fan he kept my attention, and the place was not packed to the rafters like i thought it was going to be. His crowd interaction is bar none the best there is, which makes it fun for that crowd.

as stated of course there were a bunch of hot girls running around, but that is expected at suite, and for damn sure when morillo is there.

i did like that they had kyro and a horn since i was last there, the place would get too hot, and the kyro would take care of it, and they let it off a few times, which was nice. the whole vip taking up most of the dance floor isn't really that bad cause u can still sit on the outer parts if u need to chill for a few. Ive always liked that space during the many different venues it has been, but what they have done with it for suite is nice.

only track i remember is that same rhcp remix he did on the terrace last time he was here, how long, how long, and then people sing back (as does morillo, lol)

but all else aside it was a good party and i had fun, music, venue, dj, friends, all that and then some combined for a good start to our nite.

thanks again to Karen for everything! ;D

Guest Floribel

Yup, thanks to Karen... you're a star, baby.

Nice to meet you, Rzo, Zach, etc.

A good time was definitely had! Morillo was fantastic.

Guest tekniQz

It was a great night Morillo showed why he is one of favorite djs ever.Floribel looked absolutely gorgeous as did beautiful Karen and Kelly.Rizzo you looked like Rizzo.lol Great times!!And i even pulled off Mothers day without a hitch!! ;D ;D

Thanks to Erick for being Erick. ;D ;DErick knows.

Guest Floribel

It was a great night Morillo showed why he is one of favorite djs ever.Floribel looked absolutely gorgeous as did beautiful Karen and Kelly.Rizzo you looked like Rizzo.lol Great times!!And i even pulled off Mothers day without a hitch!! ;D ;D

Thanks to Erick for being Erick. ;D ;DErick knows.

Sorry, I can't place a name with your "screename." ??? Are you Zach?

Guest ICON

Wow no reviews!!!

i was there... and to be honest with you... a) im not a cheap fuck... and B) i had a great time.. and c) i have way more important things in my life than to come onto a fucking message board and write a fucking review about a great night that i had.

what is so bad about that. I was there. I had a great time... so fuck you. I love EDM.. I love clubbing.. and just because I or the others on this board dont write a review doesnt mean that we are cheap fucks.

Guest Buck White

Wow no reviews!!!

Hah ! Eat a d*ck.

Guest Buck White

i think my IQ dropped just be reading the nonsense in this thread......... ::)

I might have to just be agree, Blingster.

Guest karenmartin

hey so the party was pumpin all nite loong... like seriously.. suite felt very cozy n friendly hehe - ( icant believe im sayin this as my office is located at the same place and it aint cozy nor friendly .. at all! ) ;o) and it was not hot but warm hahahaha ( :P..u know..) BBBUT it was cool... for me the highlight was definetely the remix of the LUSTRAL song Everytime I close my eyeees...lalalalal iseee uur faceee..lalal LOL ;D

Guest ramon

hey so the party was pumpin all nite loong... like seriously.. suite felt very cozy n friendly hehe - ( icant believe im sayin this as my office is located at the same place and it aint cozy nor friendly .. at all! ) ;o) and it was not hot but warm hahahaha ( :P..u know..) BBBUT it was cool... for me the highlight was definetely the remix of the LUSTRAL song Everytime I close my eyeees...lalalalal iseee uur faceee..lalal LOL ;D

funkagenda mix .. it will be on the lustral album. i wasnt there but it sounds like something morillo would play.

happy hunting.