Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, Its official...

cmb1975

put my name on the list of people NOT having sex on a regular basis anymore!!! After a lil over a year, I am a single woman again, and it really sucks so far!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

put my name on the list of people NOT having sex on a regular basis anymore!!! After a lil over a year, I am a single woman again, and it really sucks so far!!!

heh I hear that I had a huge fight yesterday with my girl don't how or if I am gonna patch things up

cwm34.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

Originally posted by cmb1975:

ah, shit happens..people come and go..r u guys still friends or no?? u know if u wanna talk, pm me if not it's kewl, too. i'm gonna try my sign. today. gives claire a big hug

cwm38.gif

------------------

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Sorry to hear that CMB... this weekend my bf and I decided we need a break... but we have to wait until this summer because we live together and he's in school so it isn't economically feasible for one of us to move out until he finishes and gets a full-time job.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Sorry to hear that CMB... this weekend my bf and I decided we need a break... but we have to wait until this summer because we live together and he's in school so it isn't economically feasible for one of us to move out until he finishes and gets a full-time job.

yoo... i feel for you girl.. that sucks... to have to see each other and whatnot...

and cmb... i love ya doll... things will get better... hey there's always the shower head...

cwm27.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

i been single since last year on june and didnt have sex in more than one month so iam daying hahahah

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-19-2001).]

hows this:

Last summer I'm in Greece on a tour by myself for 2 weeks, (I havent gone w/o sex in 7 years) at one point (I believe 8 days was the mark), I started feinding, and hitting on this "not-so-hot" chick (oh the shame!)

I know how you feel.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

this is something i really dont understand,there are soo many horny boys and girls on this site why dont we all just get together and have wild orgies till the sun comes up???? i mean all the guys want the girls all the girls want the girls some girls want the guys how can we go wrong, or is everyone out there just talk............

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by menionleah:

this is something i really dont understand,there are soo many horny boys and girls on this site why dont we all just get together and have wild orgies till the sun comes up???? i mean all the guys want the girls all the girls want the girls some girls want the guys how can we go wrong, or is everyone out there just talk............

hello....where you been? i have been trying get us all together for a while....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Don't worry CMB and scaredgirl. Diezels here, Im gonna take care of both your needs. By the time were through, you guys won't even remember your exs names.

Sometimes you need to have a couple of real orgasms to remember what its all about. cwm32.gif

------------------

t_101_chefwaits.jpg

"Don't hate the player, Hate the game"

is everyone out there just talk............

dude, most of them are frown.gif

I however always speak honestly and truthfully. you may not like what I have to say, but I dont fuck with people.

GO CMB GO CMB!!! U Go Girl!

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

or is everyone out there just talk............

I don't talk...I bring the pain - a "good" pain...but, seriously, to me it looks like all talk no action - and that's a damn shame...hope we can change that!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25