Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the raviews of Dirty Sanchez????

Guest tekniQz

Guest tekniQz

Where are all the (raviews) of Dirty Sanchez????

It prolly a little to early but how did the Marathon go??Im sure it was dirrrty.People are still partying im sure.lol ;D ;)

Guest tekniQz

from what i hear SPACE closed at 5pm.

yeap, its def. tooo early lol :)

Hahaha i figured as much.This thread will pick up steam soon.

Guest pod

Roger ruled the roost at both venues. One of my favorite DJs period. And this coming from someone who doesn't usually express a diehard preference for a DJ. It rained like a monsoon, but most everyone decided to stay.

The usual suspects from here haunted both venues. I think I got tanked with most of them.

Guest Untouchable Chino

he rocked it at both places....SPACE was insane.. insane...with rain and everything..people were going nuts..and the GIRLS..lets not even go there..WOAW..

Guest GoodLife

Hard to explain one of my all time fav times at space. Great tunes. Women. Party, Period.

Guest Untouchable Chino

its that you just had to be there..to get a feel for what was happening in the patio that morning..to see the rain and still see people jumping, dancing, and just loving it..the music and the women..just incredible..cant wait til the pool party on july4th...

Guest tekniQz

its that you just had to be there..to get a feel for what was happening in the patio that morning..to see the rain and still see people jumping, dancing, and just loving it..the music and the women..just incredible..cant wait til the pool party on july4th...

Seems like the dj Gods have herd my calls since i said that Morillo had one up on Sanchez because of Morillos party on the 4th last year at Nikki's.This should be awesome!!!

I be dare!!!

;D ;D 8)

Guest Orls

Man he owned both venues :o I gotta say that the I was most impressed with the Cameo fantastic vibe and I have never seen as many great looking women in one place. The ratio had to be close to 50/50 split which made it feel overwhelming.

Guest barstar diana

i think Space needs to put showers up in the patio

some people need them to clean those space toes

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

shit was outta hand.......i cant even describe it.....just madness!!! Space was like a waterpark.....un fucking real...

Guest RzO

shit was outta hand.......i cant even describe it.....just madness!!! Space was like a waterpark.....un fucking real...

shirtless korki ;):D

and what is this? lol ;)

Guest pod

Steve, I thought you were gonna go swimming.

Or pull a Tilt and hydroplane across the dancefloor.

Guest Marina22

Steve does have a swimming-like dance it's a wavey motion with the hands.. I know cause I like to copy it whilst he does it. ;) Sounds like the place turned into a wet t-shirt contest. :o

Guest redman

some people need them to clean those space toes

you must have seen those pics I posted. LOL

I think it was a really great sunday morning, I left around 10am when the showers wouldnt stop I was already sick, I didnt want to risk it becoming more serious.

Hands down the craziest shit happens to me while im at space. I got to the restroom there is a girl topless outside, telling people if they want a blowjob. Then I see her on the terrace showing her boobs everywhere. I guess this is MIAMI...

And Roger was fucking insane!!!

I love this city!!! ;D