Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how can i tell when my girl has an orgasm?

cmb1975

Originally posted by az-tec:

How can U not tell?????????????????????

Some of us are REALLY good at faking it!

BTW...saw your pic...NICE!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 03-19-2001).]

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but cumming is slang for orgasm so by definition they are the same.

What you girls and guys are talking about is the different kinds and intensities of orgasm that people can have.

Orgasm itself is defined as muscle contractions at a certain frequency. Not ejaculation so men can indeed cum and not ejaculate which is the secret to make multiples. And funnily the frequency of the muscle contractions is exactly the same in men as it is in Women.

ok...so im with my girl and i fingered her then we had sex. she gets really wet, her heart was beating faster, she breathed heavy, and her vaginal muscles were contracting around me.

but i dont know when she actually has an orgasm because shes so quiet.

when we were done i asked her she said she had 1 when i fingered her and 2 when we had sex!

------------------

01200110.jpg

look at her face when u are doing it,must of the time when we are coming we change the face faction,look if she is biting her lips or stuff like that.

is not hard to tell with the face expressions..

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-19-2001).]

Just ask her to tell you when she's about to go off. It's a good idea for her, too, because then you won't stop or change what you're doing and throw her off track.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

All I know is when I'm real close to having an orgasm, I start to get vocal. Not dirty talk or anything like that, but rather asking him to "keep it right there" and ask him to stop moving so that he can "feel the full extent of my muscles" contracting, both on the inside and outside. cwm28.gif

I am not SURE there is a way,

the best bet is the shaking thing, if her legs are shaking not alot but uncontrolably then that's pretty dam hard to fake.

And orgasm and cumming ARE too seperate things. Cumming is used as slang but a woman can ejaculate without orgasming and that is what most people i talk to define as cumming. In the same way as a man cumms when he ejaculates.

A woman can contract her muscles without cumming or orgasming, and bloody should do during sex IMO.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I hate to get semantic with you basics. And there is no question that we agree about the vast multiplicity of sexual responses available to both genders.

However, cumming was used as slang long before G-Spot orgasms and squirtingwre really talked about or though about on awidespreadbasis.

ummingisslang for orgasm. I mean in a gut it is slang for he ejaculation too. But while a man can cum without ejaculating he is not going to ejaculte withoutorgasming in asexual situation (technically possible but so rareas not t be relevant).

When cummng was populaized as slang he idea of men having orgasms without ejaculating or women squirting were not part of the popular body of knowledge. So cumming meant orgasming which also at that time was synonyous with ejaculation. Even nowthat we know all those nuances, the term cumming really is synonymous IMHO with the actual muscle contractions that are part of orgasm (not just any muscle contrations during arousal but the specific oones at the right frequency that define orgasm). Sex books thattalk about male multiples talk about cumming without ejaculating.

Anyways, sorryto get technical.

Originally posted by mrdick:

I hate to get semantic with you basics. And there is no question that we agree about the vast multiplicity of sexual responses available to both genders.

However, cumming was used as slang long before G-Spot orgasms and squirtingwre really talked about or though about on awidespreadbasis.

ummingisslang for orgasm. I mean in a gut it is slang for he ejaculation too. But while a man can cum without ejaculating he is not going to ejaculte withoutorgasming in asexual situation (technically possible but so rareas not t be relevant).

When cummng was populaized as slang he idea of men having orgasms without ejaculating or women squirting were not part of the popular body of knowledge. So cumming meant orgasming which also at that time was synonyous with ejaculation. Even nowthat we know all those nuances, the term cumming really is synonymous IMHO with the actual muscle contractions that are part of orgasm (not just any muscle contrations during arousal but the specific oones at the right frequency that define orgasm). Sex books thattalk about male multiples talk about cumming without ejaculating.

Anyways, sorryto get technical.

Hey don't worry as I said it was what the vast majority of people I talk to call cumming. There is no definition. So I am sure you will understand that it doesn't actually matter because you really don't know what 'cumming' was used to describe in the first place. As far as semantics are concerned, I do the same thing all the time.

So yeah it's doesn't matter, lets' move on.. it's bloody boring anyway wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF