Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ur Fav Kiss??

scaredgirl

ok guys let's see wich one is ur type of

kiss or wich on is ur fav way to kiss ???

describe it please ....

My Fav one is -

you know the ones when you open your mouth and then slowly close it, taking your partners lip. Not sucking them, but just like slowly biting a juicy strawberry, very wet and soft. Your tongue slides slowly into your partner's mouth and reaches for their tongue very slowly and passionately. Sometimes the kiss gets rough and hard, but slows down and softens again.

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

scaredgirl is posting away..go girl..go girl..well i never analyzed a kiss before, but i know that there a numerous types since it's all in that thick book called...the kama sutra..i basically just like kissing period. muah cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

dat lil spot right behind your earlobe ... i'll kiss and nibble it for hours ...

That drives me out of my mind! Turns me to jello!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Personally, I just love when a guy jams his tongue down my throat and licks my tonsils and then proceeds to suck the air right out of my lungs...GO GO GADGET TONGUE!!!!

cwm36.gifcwm43.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I love the kind when it gets realy hot and heavy, then she starts kind of bitting my bottom lip as she pulls away.

I also have to note that one of the best feelings is when a girl lightly scratches the back of my neck while we kiss...

------------------

cart04.gif

Sweeeet

i love to be kissed on my neck... softly, slowly, bitten lightly. taking my face in your hands as you move it to the position you want it in and then at once licking the soft skin. stopping to gently kiss me on my lips, taking my bottom lip in between yours and sucking on it gently, biting down softly, nibbling. your hands still on my face and now combing through my hair slowly, just softly combing and combing through my hair as you continue to kiss me. kissing me with your soft lips as our tongues finally touch and it is electric... cwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540