Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ FOODIE MEETUP - Saturday June 23

Guest lulamishka

LOL nah he likes good BBQ coach ;) So he's a keeper ;D

speaking of good bbq .. have you eaten at slowsbbq in detroit laura?

No... i don't usually go to detroit when i go home... is it good?

We love this place in arizona called HoneyBear... its awesome... but to me, the best is Tom Jenkin's in Ft. Lauderdale :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

There seems to be some confusion with this event, so I want to clarify things...

This is NOT the CJ BBQ that is tentatively being planned right now for July 7th at Hobe Beach.

This is the 1st Food Junkies meetup at a restaurant that happens to be a BBQ joint.

Guest ramon

LOL nah he likes good BBQ coach ;) So he's a keeper ;D

speaking of good bbq .. have you eaten at slowsbbq in detroit laura?

No... i don't usually go to detroit when i go home... is it good?

We love this place in arizona called HoneyBear... its awesome... but to me, the best is Tom Jenkin's in Ft. Lauderdale :)

it's amazing www.slowsbarbq.com

jenkins is definitely my favorite down here!! i drive all the way from 305 for that sliced beef sandwhich.

Guest lulamishka

if its still this weekend....im down with most likely a sig. other....

Yup, we are still on for this Saturday.

Guest lulamishka

I dont think Darren and I are going to make it afterall. Ill call you if anything changes.

Nooooooooo!!! :(

Well, if you can, wonderful! :) But if ya can't, I still love ya bitch. :'(

Well guys, i wanted to come this saturday... but I got the call that my wedding dress is in:) .. so I must pick it up and do a shopping event.. I'm sure you can understand..

But i can't wait to hear about the meet up and hope that we can make the next one ;D

Guest JMT

I dont think Darren and I are going to make it afterall. Ill call you if anything changes.

Thanks Bitch! :)

Ill have to show you my new truck later.

um, i was riding with you.

congrats on the new ride!

Guest lulamishka

Uh oh! That's not nice, Carisa! Not letting John know you may not be coming anymore!

Guest Devilicious

Well guys, i wanted to come this saturday... but I got the call that my wedding dress is in:) .. so I must pick it up and do a shopping event.. I'm sure you can understand..

But i can't wait to hear about the meet up and hope that we can make the next one ;D

So exciting! You'll be missed but definitely for a good reason, very happy for you ;D

Uh oh! That's not nice, Carisa! Not letting John know you may not be coming anymore!

He knew, he just forgot. lol

Guest lulamishka

So exciting! You'll be missed but definitely for a good reason, very happy for you ;D

Very exciting and very happy for you indeed!! ;D

Thank you thank you :) I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for september ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually i was supposed to go shopping with my girlfriend so she could get her dress but she bought it today! So if we get our errands done in time, then we are hoping to pop in at 2pm. ;D

fingers crossed!!

Guest lulamishka

Thank you thank you :) I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for september ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually i was supposed to go shopping with my girlfriend so she could get her dress but she bought it today! So if we get our errands done in time, then we are hoping to pop in at 2pm. ;D

fingers crossed!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest pod

Michelle invited me to this. I think I need to start paying attention to what our other little mini-interests sections are up to. That personal touch and all for reasons which shall become apparent soon.

Guest coach

I keep saying, you guys could make a lot of money off of us, or rather, because of us, well, whatever.

Anyway, I am in fasting mode right now waiting for it!

Guest pod

Your discount is null and void because you didn't show. A lot of you didn't.

You were all aced by an egotistical prick with a hangover.

Guest lulamishka

Yea, it wasn't the turnout I had expected with the list of how many I had confirmed... Regardless, of those who did show, we had a great time. The food was delicious. The company was great. And I'd go back the next time I'm craving BBQ.

I had been craving ribs for months now and I finally got my fix! My GOD was I stuffed! I thought I was going to need to be rolled out of there! They've got a good gig going for them at Bar-b-que Beach. I hope people go there and help support it.

Anywho, you all missed out on a lovely time! :) And Michael, it was nice meeting you. Glad you could make it out, as you were the only "newbie" of the bunch.

Thank you to those who contacted me to let me know they couldn't make it. I appreciated it.

'Til next time, folks... :)