• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In & Out Burger

Fugetaboutit

best ever!

ill a take a 4x4 with those yummy cut fries ;D

next time im out west im gonna try to put down a 5x5! :o

when i was in california i ate there at least once a day.

i have an in-n-out tshirt.

Guest frankthetank

this is getting lame

I have read way too many complaint/bitch/rant posts on this board recently. You guys complain more than my ex girlfriend. (I didn't think that was possible)

Bunch of "HENS" I tell ya.

Guest pod

But they're the most engaging threads. Let's be honest, event posts and "reviews" get old.

"I'll be there"

"+1"

"DJ dropped Wok Mok V2!!!"

Guest frankthetank

But they're the most engaging threads. Let's be honest, event posts and "reviews" get old.

"I'll be there"

"+1"

True dat...why don't we start a "who's banging who" thread in the club world. That would really spice it up. ;D

Wait....sorry....DJ Hova has not approved the Joe Allen burger and we must wait to be educated by him in burgers as well as techno.

On Tuesday, we'll find out that the best burgers come from Detroit.

lmao... should i start the miami sucks detroit rocks thread form ramon to post in while hes in detroit and after lol

"I'll be there"

"+1"

True dat...why don't we start a "who's banging who" thread in the club world. That would really spice it up. ;D

didnt we already have that thread with the cedric fucked your girlfriend @ mynt thread lol

Guest Comport

First off.. the best burgers are at Wagons West on South Dixie and like 110 Ave

Second. I think that all of this energy spent in fighting is pointless....

Third I agree with carlos F.. f@%& you all... Especially all the lucky people going to Detriot. ;D

It would have been SO nice to log on to something positive today. I wish the battles could be kept private as this once again publicly doesn't say much for our scene and those that are supposed to be trying to strengthen it. :(

Sweetie, its a message board. Some people live for this stuff and we havent had much of it lately. Besides, this guy is a tool and deserves everything he is getting.

Guest yume

Hmm...

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

That sounds like a Simpson's quote.... :)

Guest frankthetank

"I'll be there"

"+1"

didnt we already have that thread with the cedric fucked your girlfriend @ mynt thread lol

Well I hope Cedric isn't the only one willing to share their stories and experiences. There is the book out there called "I hope they serve beer in hell" by Tucker Max. Just started reading it...a friggin hilarious book. We need to post the CJ version of that. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about look the book up on Amazon.

Guest NicoleC

It would have been SO nice to log on to something positive today. I wish the battles could be kept private as this once again publicly doesn't say much for our scene and those that are supposed to be trying to strengthen it. :(

Sweetie, its a message board. Some people live for this stuff and we havent had much of it lately. Besides, this guy is a tool and deserves everything he is getting.

Ack! I've been "sweetied". :-X LOL

Guest musicalmissionary

Okay, so where can I find a great hamburger in Miami?

THEE best burger in Miami is at Joe Allen next to Purdy Lounge. Every burger I have had since my first one there has been seriously disappointing.

Ding ding ding....we have a winner. Joe Allen's burger is AMAZING.

Wait....sorry....DJ Hova has not approved the Joe Allen burger and we must wait to be educated by him in burgers as well as techno.

Perhaps you and I could discuss the state of Miami's danceclub scene over a Joe Allen burger one of these days... your treat ;)

Why do I have to treat?

I was just messin around... you said "we have a winner" so I ran with it. But for real... we'll go Dutch (that's the term right when both parties split the bill)

Guest JMT
There is the book out there called "I hope they serve beer in hell" by Tucker Max. Just started reading it...a friggin hilarious book. We need to post the CJ version of that. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about look the book up on Amazon.

son of Dennis Max, of the Max's Grilles. he had a website for a while which he parlayed into the book deal.

Guest addictedtospace

Has anyone had the new bacon swiss burger at Wendys??Its really good. ;D

i prefer the new frescata menu

frescata.jpg

Roasted Tukey with Basil Pesto is the best!

Excuse me, this is a discussion about HAMBURGERS! You can take your nasty turkey to some other board, maybe there's one in Idaho for you, or something.

Oh silly you, thinking there is real meat in those HAMBURGERS. LOL

Guest redcommibastard

Its a good thing I'm reading this at work - so it makes it look like I'm staying busy ;)

but seriously, people, its like kindergarten sandbox fighting - he called me this so I'm gonna call him that etc etc - cant we grow up a bit and cut out the negativity ?

I find it a bit hypocritical how everyone keeps pointing fingers at the other party , but ALL of you collectively keep fueling the fire so ALL yes ALL of you are guilty as charged !

Guest Seb

Its a good thing I'm reading this at work - so it makes it look like I'm staying busy ;)

but seriously, people, its like kindergarten sandbox fighting - he called me this so I'm gonna call him that etc etc - cant we grow up a bit and cut out the negativity ?

I find it a bit hypocritical how everyone keeps pointing fingers at the other party , but ALL of you collectively keep fueling the fire so ALL yes ALL of you are guilty as charged !

oh yeah, and reposting PM messages on public forums for everyone else to have a laugh - doesnt speak highly of one's character no matter how you spin it

hey try to stay on topic here, were talking about hamburgers :)

Guest addictedtospace

oh yeah, and reposting PM messages on public forums for everyone else to have a laugh - doesnt speak highly of one's character no matter how you spin it

I received this PM.

Take your Turkey Frescata and shove it up you A$$.

I think that was totally uncalled for. :'(

Guest Seb

I received this PM.

Take your Turkey Frescata and shove it up you A$$.

I think that was totally uncalled for. :'(

LMAO

Guest redcommibastard

mmm... hamburgers... too bad I just had some churasco ;)

oh yeah ... best hamburgers are from Russia bitches !

yeah thats right i said it - what are yall gonna do about that ?

Guest lyrik

hey try to stay on topic here, were talking about hamburgers :)

Somebody say burgers...

badlands.jpg