Guest JustDade

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest addictedtospace

2006146423149083460_rs.jpg

911: Please state your emergency.

CJ: Yes I would like to report a thread jack.

911: OK sir please calm down.

Guest tbooty

Yes a blatant thread jack. No Apologies. This was just getting so lame... except for the burger interlude.

Guest addictedtospace

Yes a blatant thread jack. No Apologies. This was just getting so lame... except for the burger interlude.

Thats messed up man. How can you just jack a thread about Hamburgers Dj Nova that way.

But they're the most engaging threads. Let's be honest, event posts and "reviews" get old.

"I'll be there"

"+1"

"DJ dropped Wok Mok V2!!!"

True dat...why don't we start a "who's banging who" thread in the club world. That would really spice it up. ;D

didnt we already have that thread with the cedric fucked your girlfriend @ mynt thread lol

Well I hope Cedric isn't the only one willing to share their stories and experiences. There is the book out there called "I hope they serve beer in hell" by Tucker Max. Just started reading it...a friggin hilarious book. We need to post the CJ version of that. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about look the book up on Amazon.

Kool will check out the tucker's book.

I've read alot of his short stories from his website long ago.

You can tell he is a big fan of gonzo journalism

Guest Hardline

Its a good thing I'm reading this at work - so it makes it look like I'm staying busy ;)

but seriously, people, its like kindergarten sandbox fighting - he called me this so I'm gonna call him that etc etc - cant we grow up a bit and cut out the negativity ?

I find it a bit hypocritical how everyone keeps pointing fingers at the other party , but ALL of you collectively keep fueling the fire so ALL yes ALL of you are guilty as charged !

oh yeah, and reposting PM messages on public forums for everyone else to have a laugh - doesnt speak highly of one's character no matter how you spin it

hey try to stay on topic here, were talking about hamburgers :)

lol....

Guest RzO

But they're the most engaging threads. Let's be honest, event posts and "reviews" get old.

"I'll be there"

"+1"

True dat...why don't we start a "who's banging who" thread in the club world. That would really spice it up. ;D

didnt we already have that thread with the cedric fucked your girlfriend @ mynt thread lol

Well I hope Cedric isn't the only one willing to share their stories and experiences. There is the book out there called "I hope they serve beer in hell" by Tucker Max. Just started reading it...a friggin hilarious book. We need to post the CJ version of that. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about look the book up on Amazon.

one of the best books ever, hey pod, see i have more proof on this one!

best book! lol

and was it hamburgers

or chicken wings!

or cool kid ryan that has an in and out shirt, i want one too be in the cool club

i like it all, this thread is inherently unique in a good way :)

i get back from work and a litany of discussions has happened

i still pick chicken wings ;D

Guest LaundryBar

I really love the "Holy Smoke" Cheeseburger at Gables Diner. The one with the apricot bbq sauce and the little onion things, whatever they are called. Mmmmmm...

Guest Fernando A

"I'll be there"

"+1"

best book! lol

and was it hamburgers

or chicken wings!

or cool kid ryan that has an in and out shirt, i want one too be in the cool club

"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" might be the greatest piece of literature ever written. "The Prince," "The Art of War," "Candide" ...all bullshit compared to this masterpiece. Read it!

Guest frankthetank

"I'll be there"

"+1"

best book! lol

and was it hamburgers

or chicken wings!

"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" might be the greatest piece of literature ever written. "The Prince," "The Art of War," "Candide" ...all bullshit compared to this masterpiece. Read it!

Try "Try Game" by Neil Strauss. 450 page book and read it in a week. Couldn't put it down. And I am not one to read books all the time. ENTERTAINING as hell and very well written. Ranks right up there with the Tucker Max book (so far)

Guest donkules37

You guys are going to sh*t when you have one of these delectable little treats. There's one opening up in Miami and Lauderdale soon.

http://www.fiveguys.com/store_locator.aspx

The Miami one isn't open yet, but I keep checking. I had their burgers at Reagan National Airport in DC. Their burgers are off the charts...and the fries...yummy deliciousness.

Guest karenmartin

hahaha ...wut? ... uuuum werent u guys talkin bout this dj whatever..i see burgers all over. dammit im hungry now!

Guest Marina22

From my experience Nova's a good guy and spins some great techno, gonna go see him and some other talents@ Blue on the 15th.. Candide is still my favorite book, talk about laugh out loud. ;D As far as burgers, have not had the pleasure of trying the in and out (at least not that kind.. :o), but I'm kinda like Murphy's mom.. I make my own just not like that wonderbread meatball, classic material, thanks Lyric. ;)

Guest Marina22

Candide, nice reference. Smarty-pants.

I pulled out my World Literature anthology book the other day, it's got some gems in there ie: Notes From the Underground, Metamorphisis (sp?), Gulliver's Travels.. Then I gave it to my bf who's from New York, lol, and said this is a must read.. Too bad they don't make it mandatory in HS. Apple Martini on me next time I see ya so we can discuss the satire in all this Miami bullshit.. ;)

Guest spinderella7713

im sorry im sooooo behind. and not willing to go through 5 pages of burger rants...btw (steak and shake wasnt mentioned...and frish's bigboy up north cant be beat)....

so to kind of skim the subject...why dont i see any posts from this Nova character...dont tell me he was band before i got a read out of him.

Guest redcommibastard

im sorry im sooooo behind. and not willing to go through 5 pages of burger rants...btw (steak and shake wasnt mentioned...and frish's bigboy up north cant be beat)....

so to kind of skim the subject...why dont i see any posts from this Nova character...dont tell me he was band before i got a read out of him.

Nelson is @ Demf at the moment :)

He is NOT a bad guy and not "ignorant" - I think largely he is a bit hotheaded and sometimes misunderstood - thats all - I've talked to him earlier and he is a bit distressed about how negative and out of hand this subject become - I dont believe he ment for it to go that rout :)

he is a damn good dj - thats for sure

... meet him in person - you'll see how nice of a guy he really is ;)