Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks from Groove Therapy

Guest Major

Guest Major

Groove Therapy

For this party we welcome DJ Cue, former resident of Space, Crobar, Amika and Nerve. He will be delivering a very special 2 hour set.

Warming up for Groove Therapy is rising star Felipe. Gaining notoriety for his minimal sounds at his place of residiency at Redbar in Brickell.

As always there are drink specials with some great prices on beers and spirits so make sure you get there early. And if anyone is celebrating a birthday, we can arrange $$$ bottle specials, so please contact us for advance preperation as there are some free drinks for you too.

So come on, wise up and get silly with the most up-for-it bunch of rave monkeys around!

grooveTherapy_e_flyer_FINAL21.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

Ok so it's a been a little while since the last one, we had to sweeten the pot a little (well a lot) by throwing in local star "Cue". We hope to see a lot of you come out to support this underground House night. Expect all that upfront deep tech, prog and minimal sounds that you've enjoyed in the past Also joining us is rising local Felipe G bringing in some nice minimal sounds to open up the night. Looking forward to the this one, you should too :)

Guest redcommibastard

Groove Therapy

So come on, wise up and get silly with the most up-for-it bunch of rave monkeys around!

First Bananas, now Monkeys .... a new marketing trend in the making - I better jump on board !!! nice party :)

Guest Major

Groove Therapy

First Bananas, now Monkeys .... a new marketing trend in the making - I better jump on board !!! nice party :)

Hahaha...you got me crackin up that one. ;D I guess they do go hand-in-hand.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Drink monkeys, Space age monkeys, Rave monkeys.....they will all be out in full effect..... 8)

Guest redcommibastard

I wanna see some god damn LIVE monkeys getting down to house music ...is it too much too ask ?!? ok at least on the projector screen thingie :)

Guest Major

good luck guys.

Don't just say good luck get your arse down there. Cue popped in last night to drop a few choonz, and it was all pure techno goodness.

Guest ramon

good luck guys.

Don't just say good luck get your arse down there. Cue popped in last night to drop a few choonz, and it was all pure techno goodness.

thats great .. but my we'll how i feel .. im still recovering from tuesday morning afterhours.

Guest Alan T.

Drink monkeys, Space age monkeys, Rave monkeys.....they will all be out in full effect..... 8)

it's all about space age cock! YOUR DOING IT FEELING IT HEARING IT SEEING IT! YOUR THERE!

Guest Alan T.

TRUST IVANO PLAYS ALL OVER THE PLACE-------NEXT WEEK HES IN THE CITY WITH TKC-----I'LL HAVE TO GO PAY HIM A VISIT!

I see and hear lots of talk about alot of others but let's see how they stand the test of time! I adore my Italo swiss friend, or as he is known for many-----Ivana Tenaglia.----LOL

Guest funky monkey

LOL!! I guess that would be a yes!!

...with a response like that, how could I not come by?! :D

Guest thelurker

I guess that means i'll be popping in as well :P

I'll be jumping back and forth between this and Laundry Bar on Friday.

Guest redcommibastard

thats too bad I probably will have to miss it altogether - I'll be bouncing off the walls @ Laundry Bar - but my spirits will be with you Major House general - I know you guys will rock the house :)