Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks from Groove Therapy

Guest Major

Guest bootstah

another Groove Therapy missed. Wish I could make it but I spent far too much in NYC. Have a blast guys :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jkfunkee

good luck guys.

Don't just say good luck get your arse down there. Cue popped in last night to drop a few choonz, and it was all pure techno goodness.

thats great .. but my we'll how i feel .. im still recovering from tuesday morning afterhours.

souns like u got detroited too.

late,

j.

Guest rhythmburn

awesome guys!!! prolly gonna bounce between here and LB :}

look forward to being among friends tonight

Guest Major

Another splendorous night at Groove Therapy! I was very surprised with the turnout considering the inclement weather, but somehow, miraculously, it all came together, and we all got drunk alco.gif ...except Apotheosis & Alki who melted on the way. lol2-1.gif However, the night did not go without a glitch. We had a slight faux pas with the encore hey.gif all I have to say about that is - bring tomatoes and eggs next time just incase.

All that is left for me to say is THANK YOU!!!

Shouts to all our lovely friends from the board:

Devilicious talmage.gif

Funky Monkey F-MONKEY.gif Psboyuk

Alki Carlos F General

Alan S Coach Jason_B

Annette Electric eel Jamu

BEAT 8064 DanceFloor Fabian

Jouse JC Jimmy T

Juniper Just Gina Kelly Kel

Madeline MissBehavin Spinderella

Mike The Lurker Dave (Music)

Seb, help me out if I missed someone.

Thanks to Felipe for getting the party started and Cue for firing things up on all cylinders and taking us to the next level.

Also thanks to lovely Ween on the door and Lindsey & Robert for getting us drunk.

Major major.gif

Guest Seb

I think you got everybody Maejaa :) I'd like to also thank Felipe & Cue for coming in droppin some choons, quality all around.

Thanks again for the support guys :)

Guest NicoleC

"oooooh baby the music sounds better at blue" ;D

lmao - i still want to know who started that emmy? you, me, or maria? everytime i think of that night i hear it.....couldn't get it out of my head for a few days after actually.

Guest spinderella7713

Great party....I missed almost all of Majors set but I have to say Sebastian really REALLY impressed me.......every track got better then the one before. I though Cue kind of started the whole night over again when he came on....lord knows he likes to make an entrance. And I though he brought the music down a few toooooo many notches...but the party was great. I shall return.

Guest funky monkey

quality music, good turnout of fun, fun people, shelter from the rain, cold drinks, baked goods (! - which I somehow missed)...what more could you ask for? great party - thanks to all!! (most especially to major!!) only one thing missing...mr. lurker ;)

Guest AlanS

^ You and Philip should have had first grabs at Laundry Bar! Ask Gina, I'm sure she'd be glad to make them again ;D

Guest soozin

I wanted to check this out, the rain kept me up north. :(

Next time.

ditto

sorry i missed everyone!

Guest Major

There were loads in the booth, I couldn't give'em away end of the night so I brought them home with me. Indulging in one as I type. ;D

Thanks Gina! :-*