Clubplanet Nightlife Community

India's richest man builds huge home.

Guest pod

Guest pod

Considering 90 percent of the country lives in abject poverty, it's bad. It'd be obnoxious here, too, but not as so. Imagine if someone took over the Bank of America building as a home.

Guest Civs

6 stories for parking? kinda reminds me of the parking lots of colombian drug dealers in Cali Colombia

Guest endymion

Wow amazing. 60 stories tall but only 27 floors:

As the ceilings are three times as high as a normal building's, the 173m (570ft) tower will only have 27 floors.

That's just amazing. That's the difference between having money and having "FUCK YOU" money.

Guest swank

Wow amazing. 60 stories tall but only 27 floors:

As the ceilings are three times as high as a normal building's, the 173m (570ft) tower will only have 27 floors.

That's just amazing. That's the difference between having money and having "FUCK YOU" money.

In Mumbai....yeah...that's "Fuck You" money.

Guest pod

Fuck You isn't about money, it's about power. I could tell this guy "Fuck You" for 1/10th the cost of this building.

Money doesn't matter if you have power. I could be the brokest-assed motherfucker in the world, but if I can call down the angelfire and have someone eliminated anywhere on the planet, that is worth more than the entire fortune of this guy.