Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big news in Space

Guest DieselChik

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sr. Miami that's pretty offensive. You're a fucking idiot and I'd disassemble you where you stood for saying that. Despite popular opinion, I am *not* racist, and that's pretty asinine for you to say that.

I've seen you in person before and you look Latin to me, so get off your fucking high horse before I take you off it permanently, you moron.

Hell, I should ban you again. You're "on notice" again, so tread carefully, otherwise you're done.

there's no why that could be offensive bro haha...that's something i would say myself...

the hip hop room has been getting more ghetto, wish space would still enforce their dress code for the hip hop room like pangea does.

Well, there's one less, now, and I think it's a bad thing.

LOL!

PS. Senor Miami is an idiot...even in person.

I could get nasty with you, but I shall refrain. I dont recall ever meeting you in person, or maybe I did and just didn't notice you. Everything will be okay life goes on.

;)

You are right, you probably wouldnt remember me because I was so repulsed by you, your slurred speech and inability to stand on your own 2 feet without leaning on the bar, I was inspired to stay as far away from you as I could. However, my best friend couldnt stop laughing at what an idiot you are. Here are the pics to prove it.

Oh and dont worry, everything will be okay and MY life does go on. ;)

DT at Twilo Feb 2007

47b7da29b3127cce82bdd9ec8b6b00000025110UbuHDhiyYy

Pics removed by request.

so the man was drunk off his ass like he usually is at twilo, im sure he didnt do any harm other than being intoxicated...im assuming.

not defending him but i was there as well n remember him being drunk, that's what straight up jose cuervo does to u lol.

Guest coach

Look, if you guys get offended once in a while, fuck off. What are you, a bunch of pussies?

(There, was that offensive enough for ya?)