Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KnocKed Up

Guest xbbdc

Guest xbbdc

short review:

this movie is awesome. its pretty long (2 hours) for a comedy, there are some "boring" parts but when it picks back up its freakin hilarious..

great cast too, seth rogen will be a comedian superstar.

Guest spinderella7713

my new favorite move.....i was laughing outloud almost the whole thing.....

i was hopeing it would keep going another 30min!!! seriously im buying this one...

i suggest it for both girls and guys.

Guest spinderella7713

Seriously? This was a good movie? You guys aren't fucking with me?

Coach you gotta see this..... I wouldnt steer you wrong!

short review:

this movie is awesome. its pretty long (2 hours) for a comedy, there are some "boring" parts but when it picks back up its freakin hilarious..

that's not a review at all.

what is it about?

Guest xbbdc

short review:

that's not a review at all.

what is it about?

its about a loser guy who hooks up with a hot chick and do a 1 night stand, 2 months later she's pregnant and she calls him to let him know and try to work it out... hence the movie name "knocked up"

Guest lulamishka

I want to see it again.

Man, you were practically crying at some parts. Of laughter. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest endymion

Saw this one last night. Pretty damned funny. Maybe I'm getting old or something but I thought the script was awfully vulgar.

My favorite scene was the homage to the Circus Circus scene from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. The main character and his girlfriend's brother-in-law skip off to Vegas one night to tip some strippers and then they eat a bunch of shrooms and go to a Cirque du Soleil show. The direction and cinematography for that scene were nowhere near as hilarious as the ACTUAL scene from Fear & Loathing but it was still pretty damned funny.

Guest clubchicky

I'm not really sure about this movie...the whole idea didn't really appeal to me to begin with....but maybe I will rent it when it comes out if it is as funny as you guys are saying it is....

Saw this one last night. Pretty damned funny. Maybe I'm getting old or something but I thought the script was awfully vulgar.

My favorite scene was the homage to the Circus Circus scene from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. The main character and his girlfriend's brother-in-law skip off to Vegas one night to tip some strippers and then they eat a bunch of shrooms and go to a Cirque du Soleil show. The direction and cinematography for that scene were nowhere near as hilarious as the ACTUAL scene from Fear & Loathing but it was still pretty damned funny.

lol damn sounds crazyyyyyy i need to see it.......

Guest bootstah

omg this movie was great. Loved every character raw humour, it all made the film great. Defo gonna buy this one when it comes out on dvd.

Guest Civs

Seriously? This was a good movie? You guys aren't fucking with me?

yeah it's really funny. saw it yesterday. definitely an 8 imo. hit me up and i'll lend you my dvd as michael moore states that it's not illegal to do so ;)

Guest Buck White

Fell asleep during hour 1. Woke up to them getting disrespected by "the doorman".....outside of the nightclub. Wasnt a bad flick....from what I saw, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

wasnt as overtly funny as 40 yr old virgin i thought it was going to be nonstop laughs. i liked it a lot though.. the end was kinda graphic with the birth scene dyammmmmmmmn lol

good stuf though.. it was nice going to the theater and walking right in while the shmucks/nerds were all in a line from hell to see shitformers.

:P

the girl from "my father the hero" is still such a piece of ass.. shes sooooooo hotttttttttt

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Devilicious

It was cute, I give it a B+

Waaaay too long, there were plenty of scenes they could have cut

Birthing scene was too graphic and scared the shit out of me

wtf was up with the bouncer at that club being nice to the bitchy sister? that scene was horrible

I'd watch it again, not worth buying IMO

Guest endymion

wtf was up with the bouncer at that club being nice to the bitchy sister? that scene was horrible

Nice? "Come on, you know I can't let an old lady like you in here..."