Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back to jail...

Guest tres-b

Guest LeVeL

I wish paris would go away already...I am sotired of hearing about her on the news, magazines or on TV.

Guest tres-b

Agreed.

That said, the judge was clearly not happy about the sheriff tinkering with the sentence he laid down.

Guest spinderella7713

ok so im stuck in the office....from the looks of this....did they send her back?

Guest mr.miami

I don't think she should suffer, but this will hopefully give her a new out look on life when she gets out of the slammer. I actually gain more pleasure by knowing how embarrassed her snobby above the law parents are having to deal with this.

I actually gain more pleasure by knowing how embarrassed her snobby above the law parents are having to deal with this.

yes i think that's a good point. her parents gave her everything she had, they never taught her to respect the law. her parents are the ones who deserve the scrutiny, not her (so much, anyway).

Guest slamminshaun

Maybe now the racist whore will learn her lesson. I know I've learned one from this ordeal...

Guest pod

Hah, true.

What I think happened was that the Sheriff probably realized his job was on the line and made things happen to bring her back in.

Guest coach

Maybe now the racist whore will learn her lesson. I know I've learned one from this ordeal...

Turn off the TV?

Guest swank

hmm....?

Guest slamminshaun

Turn off the TV?

That, and the "double standard" that exists with people like Al Sharpton. An old fart like Don Imus says "nappy headed hos" and all hell breaks loose. Paris Hilton says the n-word on video, and Al Sharpton says "I like Miss Hilton and hope to be on TV with her again soon". Am I missing something here?

Guest coach

Turn off the TV?

That' date=' and the "double standard" that exists with people like Al Sharpton. An old fart like Don Imus says "nappy headed hos" and all hell breaks loose. Paris Hilton says the n-word on video, and Al Sharpton says "I like Miss Hilton and hope to be on TV with her again soon". Am I missing something here?

[/quote']You just now learned that extremists are hypocrites?

Guest slamminshaun

Turn off the TV?

That, and the "double standard" that exists with people like Al Sharpton. An old fart like Don Imus says "nappy headed hos" and all hell breaks loose. Paris Hilton says the n-word on video, and Al Sharpton says "I like Miss Hilton and hope to be on TV with her again soon". Am I missing something here?

You just now learned that extremists are hypocrites?

No, but it's worth pointing out for those who didn't realize she's a racist on top of everything else.

Guest coach

Turn off the TV?

That' date=' and the "double standard" that exists with people like Al Sharpton. An old fart like Don Imus says "nappy headed hos" and all hell breaks loose. Paris Hilton says the n-word on video, and Al Sharpton says "I like Miss Hilton and hope to be on TV with her again soon". Am I missing something here?

[/quote']You just now learned that extremists are hypocrites?

No, but it's worth pointing out for those who didn't realize she's a racist on top of everything else.

Of course, she is! She's rich, therefore a Republican, therefore a racist! I'd still do her, though.

But I was really referring to your Al Sharpton comment.