Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movies everyone and their mothers has seen...

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

...And, yet, you haven't, for one reason or another. I was speaking with some sl00t about this earlier today.

For me, it's any of the 'Godfathers' [i got to watch these], 'Braveheart' [i have no idea how I've managed to miss this one], and 'The Lion King.'

Guest r3nz0

I don't think there's been a thread like this in the MOVIES section. If I'm wrong and there has been, you can suck my balls. :)

Guest JMT

one that jumps out at me immediately is The Green Mile. ive had a few people gasp when ive told them ive never seen it.

Guest lulamishka

I haven't seen The Green Mile, either...

but for me, one that pops up in my head is The Shawshank Redemption.

Guest r3nz0

I haven't seen 'The Green Mile' either. Sounds like a Blockbuster night in the making.

John, bring the popcorn. I'll bring the...

snocaps.jpeg

Then we can run a train on Michelle. Hi, Michelle. :-*

hostel 2?

lol

Finding Nemo, Goonies, Star Wars

are u fuckin kidding me? i can understand Nemo (my fav cgi movie btw) but damn no star wars or goonies????

someone needs to hit up blockbuster pronto.. hell my treat...........

Guest bootstah

hostel 2?

lol

are u fuckin kidding me? i can understand Nemo (my fav cgi movie btw) but damn no star wars or goonies????

i thought this was a thread about movies that everyone has seen....make sense? ::)

Guest lulamishka

hostel 2?

lol

i thought this was a thread about movies that everyone has seen....make sense? ::)

Read Renzo's first post in the thread. It's movies everyone and their mothers have seen, yet you haven't for some reason or another...

Guest Marina22

I don't think there's been a thread like this in the MOVIES section. If I'm wrong and there has been, you can suck my balls. :)

You tell em'! I still haven't seen Braveheart, some of the Godfather's, Scarface, The Green Mile and all of Full Metal Jacket (but some of it and really want to one day). Hmmm, now you got me thinking... Btw Lula, Shawshank is a great movie.

Guest Marina22

Any of the LOTR films.

Huh?! You don't like them? I'd much rather watch those than Star Wars or any Star Trek movies.