Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best place to eat after late night parting

Guest spacecadet

Guest Dj_Peace

Krystals in fort lauderdale on Sunrise and ANdrews ave -24 hours ;D not as good as White Castles but they will do

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Where's Jimmy's?

Better than Big Pink is 11th St. Diner. Well, maybe not better, but cheaper and different.

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

7201 Biscayne Blvd, Miami - (305) 754-3692

Good lord, that's a long fucking way to go for an omelette. Denny's is right next door to Space, practically.

Guest myles hie

Krystals in fort lauderdale on Sunrise and ANdrews ave -24 hours ;D not

You have just made my day!

Krystal pups ftw..

Guest ramon

Where's Jimmy's?

Better than Big Pink is 11th St. Diner. Well, maybe not better, but cheaper and different.

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

Good lord, that's a long fucking way to go for an omelette. Denny's is right next door to Space, practically.

The only thing wrong with this quintessential, consummate greasy spoon diner is that it's not open 24 hours. Other than that, for the cheapest breakfasts in town, not to mention lunches and early dinners, Jimmy's is a dream come true. Try the banana pancakes, corned beef hash, roasted chicken, or Philly cheese steak. Located on the newly hip Upper East Side of Biscayne Boulevard, Jimmy's is a very neighborhood-y place at which late Bee Gee Maurice Gibb used to dine every Sunday. Adding to the aging regulars is a new, eclectic contingency of hung-over hipsters for whom Jimmy's is a sweet -- and cheap -- morning-after salvation.

Guest knebula

Where's Jimmy's?

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

The only thing wrong with this quintessential, consummate greasy spoon diner is that it's not open 24 hours. Other than that, for the cheapest breakfasts in town, not to mention lunches and early dinners, Jimmy's is a dream come true. Try the banana pancakes, corned beef hash, roasted chicken, or Philly cheese steak. Located on the newly hip Upper East Side of Biscayne Boulevard, Jimmy's is a very neighborhood-y place at which late Bee Gee Maurice Gibb used to dine every Sunday. Adding to the aging regulars is a new, eclectic contingency of hung-over hipsters for whom Jimmy's is a sweet -- and cheap -- morning-after salvation.

the upper eastside is definetly the place to be this weekend.... you can check out the SOBEBEATS party on collins and 67th this saturday night and then head to Jimmy's for a late night/early morning gorge. ;D

Guest lulamishka

Where's Jimmy's?

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

Where did you copy that from, Ramon?

Guest ramon

Where's Jimmy's?

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

Where did you copy that from, Ramon?

frommers ;)

Guest coach

Oh! Jimmy's! Yeah, we've been there! Great place. Very gay area, I like it. Still too far to go when you are fuct-faced drunk and starving as hell.

Guest tres-b

Where's Jimmy's?

Jimmy's Eastside Diner

You should write for Frommers...oh wait, that is Frommers ;D

Guest lulamishka

shouldn't this be on the food thread...

l.m.a.o.

Why yes, it should be. :P ;D

And actually, we've already had a thread about this very discussion there. :)

Guest frankthetank

doesn't anyone like to bang it out after a long night of partying? given you need to have someone to do this with. screw eating. ;D

Guest swank

Panna's bakery in Weston

South American stlye burgers & hot dogs.

I can actually say I was there and attest that the food was "outstanding"! Ok...we were drunk but who cares....we kept stuffing our faces and the food came fast.

Alex, can you remember the 'deep' discussions in the car that night? LOL Funny shit.

Guest endymion

I was going to let this thread build a little steam in the Miami forum before I move to the foodie forum.

Guest lulamishka

I was going to let this thread build a little steam in the Miami forum before I move to the foodie forum.

Oh I wasn't complaining! Hence why I didn't say anything in the first place regarding it belonging in Food Junkies - until Eddy made a comment. :)

Guest endymion

i just thought it was funny that it actually got moved. ;D

I was only joking.

No really, it belong here. This forum is growing and that's very cool.

Guest lulamishka

i just thought it was funny that it actually got moved. ;D

I was only joking.

This forum is growing and that's very cool.

:)