Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Chef Miami

Guest JMT

the manner in which the female host talks on the show somewhat irks me. i heard she is married to Salman Rushdie.

Yes and yes.

They are getting divorced. Papers were filed this week.

huh. they looked happy in OK! magazine the other week. :P

Padma to Rushdie: Pack Your Knives and Go

Posted Jul 2nd

"Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi and "Satanic Verses" author Salman Rushdie are getting divorced. Holy shiite!

A rep for Rushdie released a statement saying, "Salman Rushdie has agreed to divorce his wife, Padma Lakshmi, because of her desire to end their marriage." A reason why was not given. Hmmm.

The gorgeous former model (Lakshmi), who was born in 1970, married the 60-year-old writer/professor in 2004. They have no children together. This will be Rushdie's fourth divorce.

After "The Satanic Verses" was published, Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini called on Muslims to kill Rushdie in 1989. Rushdie was recently knighted by Queen Elizabeth. Lakshmi, on the other hand, is gorgeous. Did we say that already?

Guest lyrik

she's f'ing hot - dime piece!

Ya she is a good looking chick...love that skin color. I love this show...caught up on all of it these past few weeks. I must have seen every cooking show known to man since I am on bed rest, but the shitty thing is I cannot even cook right now so its frustrating watching all these shows and not being to step in the kitchen long enough to cook a meal. So tired of take out and fast food.