Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT THE FUCK? BLING HAS A WOMAN???

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

a 4 page thread on blings social life... it official - the board has gone to shit!

actually to be fair...1 1/2 pages were dedicated to 'older chicks taking it up the ass'

just an observation... :-*

Since sex is always an interesting topic and sex sells..

Guest pod

I broke my stride last week though. Some Muscovite took an interest in my activities.

This week, nothing since I was delirious from lack of sleep.

not like i actually made a thread saying look at me i met someone.. lol i just said it in passing and nick had to make a thread .... this thread would have surfaced from someone regardless . if it was now or when some of u met her .... :P

and actually i rather keep it private and all but since u must all have this thread it doesnt bug me

Guest swank

I'm just adding to the thread count....I'd like to see it get to 8 pages. So feel free to discuss anything you'd like in this thread.

I'll start...

What's up with the violence being reported in Broward county lately? It's like Fort Lauderdale is outta control. Should we call in the troops and appoint a curfew. I'm skeered to drive there these days.

I'm just adding to the thread count....I'd like to see it get to 8 pages. So feel free to discuss anything you'd like in this thread.

I'll start...

What's up with the violence being reported in Broward county lately? It's like Fort Lauderdale is outta control. Should we call in the troops and appoint a curfew. I'm skeered to drive there these days.

lol

Guest swank

I'll start...

lol

nice strategy...

Guest meta

i think this is going to be on the top for a while.

This is breaking news....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest djjoncowan

this is a f'ed up post... don't dig into poor blings personal life... if he now has a g.f. good for you danny boy but don't feel the need to post anything on public forum about your personal life. don't give into the pressure for pics or anything like that man... the beutiful thing about a personal life is its PERSONAL - nick, this post was very tasteless, even from you...

Jon, I completely disagree. Bling, like Brad and Angelina, is a public figure and as such has given up any right to a personal life. We the public demand details. The papparazzi will stalk him and TMZ.com reporters will go through his trash.

LOL - maybe michael storms will jump out of a bush and take a photo... too funny dade...

Guest Marina22

I get older they stay the same age. ;D

I came here to do 2 things, drink beer and kick some ass and we're almost out of beer.

I love that movie. "You can have shotgun cause I'm going inside.."

Guest Davenavarro10

If you liked Dazed And Confused, you should check out The Stoned Age. Trust me, it's hilarious. :D