Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT THE FUCK? BLING HAS A WOMAN???

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

i wont be posting pics.. not appropriate IMHO

So why didnt you say that the first time they asked about it? ::)

Guest pod

And that's the end of that. If he doesn't want to post pics, leave the poor guy alone.

It sounds like she's respectable and not some chonga-esque chick he picked up at Club Deep, or some stick-up-her-bum deep house chin stroker that he found at Laundry Bar or wherever they are.

And that's the end of that. If he doesn't want to post pics, leave the poor guy alone.

It sounds like she's respectable and not some chonga-esque chick he picked up at Club Deep, or some stick-up-her-bum deep house chin stroker that he found at Laundry Bar or wherever they are.

she doesnt even like deep house :-X she like rock

she went to roger waters NIck and loved it ;D shes into pink floyd, the doors.. that kind of stuff

lol thats your fav word now chonga huh Dan??? ;D

Guest pod

It's funny, cause I've known of the chonga for awhile, but the term is now falling into popular use, so I can seem hip for a bit.

Guest Floribel

she doesnt even like deep house :-X

8) Travesty! I'm reporting you to the deep house KGB!!! (as pod calls it) LOL

Guest iconlite

DOESN'T like deep house?? Oh man...does that mean you will be making advanced reservations at the Dr. Phil house??

Blong, make a mix of Marques Wyatt, Miguel Migs, and Johnny Fiasco and put it in her i-pod. Play it while she sleeps...let's get this relationship going baby!!

i will say this she is quite thin :) she used to model in the 80's runway model

and i dont mean run of the mill

fashion shows in milan, florence. NYC for designers like ralph loren, oscar de la renta, she was model of the year for Glamour shots ( i forget the yr.. but she was on the cover) and a bunch of other stuff.. shes extremely photogenic....

heh i should get her to mod fashion junkies actually.. they still call her time to time..

Guest iconlite

Don't sell yourself short Bling. Remember, he who dons the white shoes is "da mac daddy" at any age!

White Shoes = Chonga Repellant

Guest coach

Does she know your nickname is Bling? Are you bringing her to the meetup on Saturday? Sounds like she could use a little meat on her bones.

Does she know your nickname is Bling? Are you bringing her to the meetup on Saturday? Sounds like she could use a little meat on her bones.

my intention was to bring her to the meetup but her kids have a bday to go to at chuck e cheese so im going there wheeeeeeeeeeeee lol ;D

(sarcasm).. gotta do what u gotta do :P

my intention was to bring her to the meetup but her kids

have a party to go to that day.. bday party

Guest pod

Flor, I said Deep House brownshirts. KGB wouldn't apply in that situation as Russians generally don't listen to deep house. The ones I know anyhow. KGB would enforce techno regulations or something. The Sword and Shield of the Techno-Communist party.

Guest mr.miami

my intention was to bring her to the meetup but her kids have a bday to go to at chuck e cheese so im going there wheeeeeeeeeeeee lol ;D

(sarcasm).. gotta do what u gotta do :P

oops you just slipped and revealed she has kids to the world.

Guest frankthetank

my intention was to bring her to the meetup but her kids

have a party to go to that day.. bday party

Hey dude...this is just the tip of the iceberg. When it rains it pours.