Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Local Celebrity be moved to Space?

V. Barbarino

Should Local Celebrity be moved to Space?  

1. 1. Should Local Celebrity be moved to Space?

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

not sure if LC will move but i know afterhours will go on at space fridays....so get ready

Guest tres-b

not sure if LC will move but i know afterhours will go on at space fridays....so get ready

This is the second time you have posted about the afterhours at space on friday when it has nothing to do with what is being discussed...wait, is it a carry of for someone's birthday this week???

And by the way, the Saturday morning djs and promoters for Space could carry Roland's records or pass out flyers for Biz if this goes down.

Dude, if you want to promote, just post the flyer and be done with it. :P

Guest meta

This is the second time you have posted about the afterhours at space on friday when it has nothing to do with what is being discussed...wait, is it a carry of for someone's birthday this week???

Sorry but i think all 37 of his current posts have been about promoting space..

I have friends that work there and i think he just needs to post that flyer and get over it.

;D

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

the 1st was for a bday 2nd was my opinion on should it be moved because people are talking like they have a choose to move it to space and i was just stating that there be an afterhours there no matter where they take LC and i think that is something that does relate to this thread and if i wanted to promote id pay cool junkies to post banners.

the 1st was for a bday 2nd was my opinion on should it be moved because people are talking like they have a choose to move it to space and i was just stating that there be an afterhours there no matter where they take LC and i think that is something that does relate to this thread and if i wanted to promote id pay cool junkies to post banners.

don't be afraid of periods.

Guest iconlite

And by the way, the Saturday morning djs and promoters for Space could carry Roland's records or pass out flyers for Biz if this goes down.

+1

The Gecko holds all the cards, strings, hooks, lines and sinkers with regards to LC if they try and move to Space. There are an extreme amount of variables and issues to work out there if that ever even came close to working out.

Oh and by the way, did you know that Space is having all ages Friday night parties and afterhours that will revolutionize Miami nightlife? So get ready...

Guest tres-b

if i wanted to promote id pay cool junkies to post banners.

Good call. PM dan for rate quotes and if LC moves PM Biz ask for a job and find out where to pick up your stack of flyers.... ;D

Guest coach

Time to move on, guys. Been a good run. Next?

I wouldn't move it to Space, in any case. I think it limits their options too much.

Guest musicalmissionary

I think (and wish) they'd change the format from an afterhours to a daytime Saturday or Sunday pool party. At least for a while until the downtown club situation clarifies itself some more.

Guest Davenavarro10

How will an all ages Friday night party at Space revolutionize Miami nightlife? Most people I know over the age of 21 wouldn't be caught dead at an all ages kiddie club nite. I'm sorry, but I don't see that happening at all. :-X

Guest iconlite

It was sarcasm Professor Navarro...please keep up with the threads and subject materials. Thank you...

Guest thelurker

Time to move on, guys. Been a good run. Next?

I wouldn't move it to Space, in any case. I think it limits their options too much.

Agreed.

If Biz was to do another after hours he should do something different and innovative. Hell, rent a sound system and do a party at Pawn Shop ala Sunday School. Now that's something alot of people would start going out for again. Aside from Pawn Shop I think the other venue that would be cool for an outdoor aftrehours would possibly be the gardens at Karu + Y.

Guest Davenavarro10

I totally agree with thelurker. Biz should either do a party at Pawn Shop, or at Karu. ;)

Guest iconlite

...I think the other venue that would be cool for an outdoor aftrehours would possibly be the gardens at Karu + Y.

Nice, but definitely too small for the LC crowd. A much bigger venue is needed. Sunday afternoon would be cool, but would be competing with Nikki's. Friday nights...at a new venue..that's the ticket.

It'll work out. Biz had the universe ready to go with the Roland/Ivano flyer alone.

Guest pod

Karu & Y would be fitting. The Noc terrace was actually quite tiny when you think about it. Karu & Y would actually give them more breathing room, and little tents and such to boot.

Guest spacecadet

Karu & Y would be fitting. The Noc terrace was actually quite tiny when you think about it. Karu & Y would actually give them more breathing room, and little tents and such to boot.

If not space, karu y would fit awesome for LC dj right in the middle and those tikkki tents for bottles very nice touch and the water fall

Guest TonyMark

What say you...

Local Celebrity belongs to a great looking roof. I go to LC often and my tab is always above 200.00 but i go there for several reasons besides the music and girls. For example, Nocturnal's roof is georgeous on design, visuals and the sound is great. sorry but space is a building which lacks visuals, design and smells weird. They need to find a different roof similar as to Noc's.

Guest spacecadet

What say you...

Local Celebrity belongs to a great looking roof. I go to LC often and my tab is always above 200.00 but i go there for several reasons besides the music and girls. For example, Nocturnal's roof is georgeous on design, visuals and the sound is great. sorry but space is a building which lacks visuals, design and smells weird. They need to find a different roof similar as to Noc's.

Are you that crazy guy that sits in the corner looking at the roof