Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ BBQ - Saturday 7 July 2007 - Hobie Beach (Final Update - Read Befr Arrival!).

Guest pod

Guest Marina22

Of the people that are going to bring food we should make sure we have a decent balance of stuff. For example, if someone is bringing burgers make sure you bring the buns. Just an idea, grill situation pending, how about less food that one has to cook so when we get there we have less grilling to worry about. Coach mentioned "energy" food to keep us going, what kind of foods did ya have in mind?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nefarious Girl

Self-invite to an extent. Like I said, CJ members/significant others/BFFs only. ;D

I am bringing my camera! and some cute girls....

Guest yume

Self-invite to an extent. Like I said, CJ members/significant others/BFFs only. ;D

I am bringing my camera! and some cute girls....

+1

Guest pod

OK gang, I've settled the DJ lineup pretty much. Thanks to the volunteers. List is on the main post.

However, any of you who want to bring music, please do, as shit happens and maybe one of the guys can't make it. Or if you wanna play, find me or one of the DJs at the site and work something out. Maybe a tag-team or something.

Guest meta

Speedo wearing will result in me banning your pasty ass. ;D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Pod is the man.

Guest pod

Diogo, if they want, sure. But please keep in mind this is a CJ party and I'm not too keen on outsiders aside from significant others and BFFs.

Guest pod

No offense, but yeah. Though if Charlie wants to come he can since he does post here once in a great while.

Guest pod

Also, if someone could bring trash bags that'd be fantastic. Ideally, we should be liberals this weekend and take care of the land. I know since I'm from up in the weeds that I tend to trash the place, so I need one of you neo-hippies to be on environmental damage mitigation patrol.

Guest Marina22

I plan on recycling my own shit but as far as trash we should all be able to throw away as long as we have the bags at hand. ;)

Guest Comport

Speedo wearing will result in me banning your pasty ass. ;D

180px-Speedos_for_jesus.jpg

Can some one please invite the guy that wore the Borat Speedo @ Space the other night...LOL

Guest Fuerte44

i am not sure what we will have for cooking amenities...but if i am attending...i would like to team up with some other people and do a proper parillada style cook out...

i live right near estancia argentina and it would be easy to pick up some chorizos and steaks/chicken and ribs and such...

was also thinking some italian hot sausages with peppers and onions would go well that day...could go by palladio to get some fresh ones

my gf could make some fresh llajua/chimichurri/aji....

so if anyone is interested in some better tasting food other than the basic burger...let me know so we can perhaps pool some cash together or split some costs so we can eat well....