Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ BBQ - Saturday 7 July 2007 - Hobie Beach (Final Update - Read Befr Arrival!).

Guest pod

Guest pod

Not really. Girls yeah, but do me a favor and at least make them sign up for an account or something in the next two weeks. And participate. I'm really not keen on having total unknowns show up. This is a CJ party, not a "any dope in the Miami club scene" party.

Hobie Beach is nice enough to be pretty unrestricted in terms of what we can do, but I know there's a limit on crowd size. If I keep it to CJers/SO's/BFFs, I can keep the crowd to a reasonable size. At some point, if total strangers show up en masse, I've got a problem on my hands.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Girls yeah, but do me a favor and at least make them sign up for an account or something in the next two weeks. And participate. I'm really not keen on having total unknowns show up. This is a CJ party, not a "any dope in the Miami club scene" party.

Hobie Beach is nice enough to be pretty unrestricted in terms of what we can do, but I know there's a limit on crowd size. If I keep it to CJers/SO's/BFFs, I can keep the crowd to a reasonable size. At some point, if total strangers show up en masse, I've got a problem on my hands.

This is where coach comes in with his doorman rope.

Someone can bring their laptop with a cell phone provider wireless card, and make the non cj girls sign up right there and than and once they get signed up, they'd get a t-shirt and a picture from Pod, girls always like pics...

Good suggestion.

Guest endymion

Looks like I'll be there with the wife, and hopefully a single girl or two.

Since I won't be alone I have to take a car there instead of my surfski, which is normally how I get to Virginia Key. SUCK!!

Guest Marina22

Agreed, Diogo, I know you can bring some girls why count on someone else's taste? I have been/had too many parties where you have a set of friends that invite other friends and well, it's a mess. I think we have a pretty decent sized forum here and if we have just us, plus one or two, should be more than enough. In this case quality>quantity. :D

Guest meta

And chaps with the ass cheeks hanging out....LOL

pink-assless-chaps.jpg

I was tring to find the one from dodgeball but i found this instead.

Guest coach

pink-assless-chaps.jpg

I think I was there on Sunday.

Guest tekniQz

pink-assless-chaps.jpg

This is Bobby. :Dlol

Guest pod

Grill? Anyone? Propane or charcoal. Doesn't matter as long as it cooks food and is bigger than the little tiny ones.

Guest e360

Since I'm a master griller I prefer charcoal. I will try to find one. I will let you know.

i got a propane one

Guest pod

Obby,

I locked in the DJ lineup a few days ago. However, things do happen, so I'm encouraging anyone who wants to, to bring their music with them. Even if all the DJs show up, those who aren't technically playing are more than welcome to jump on if the existing crew is cool with it.

Guest Marina22

For those of us bringing food, bout how many ppl are we ballparking here Pod? Coach, suggestions on energy food? Might bring something for the herbivores as well as carnivores but I assume we have more carni's, lol. Nicole, you and Mark are veggies?