Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ryan Elliott @ PS14 | 7.14.07 | Miami

Guest ramon

Guest Miss_Digital

ok just never heard of him. but it looks like he has enough grease in hair to give my car an oil change.

greasy hair

low cut v-neck

mustaches

scarves and bandanas

are all part of minimal fashionistas wardrobe lol

you couldnt have come up with that all on your own. Was that RA headline at some point?

na all i had to do was look at party pics

RA comes up with better headlines like "the M word" lol ::) :-X

heh i forgot skinny jean essential item preferably black

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

Nothing against the music but wow the people at this party look extremely LAME...hey remember when people use to actually dance to that funny thing called dance music....I think I spotted 12 people swaying.

Trust me... just out of the camera's view right behind all the head-bobbers there were plenty of people dancing their asses off... including me. But mind you... the place was packed... and this was peak of afternoon heat... so swaying was actually quite an accomplishment for anyone to pull off. Trust me... the people at DEMF were generally super fuckin cool... and I like dots...

Guest lyrik

Nothing against the music but wow the people at this party look extremely LAME...hey remember when people use to actually dance to that funny thing called dance music....I think I spotted 12 people swaying.

Trust me... just out of the camera's view right behind all the head-bobbers there were plenty of people dancing their asses off... including me. But mind you... the place was packed... and this was peak of afternoon heat... so swaying was actually quite an accomplishment for anyone to pull off. Trust me... the people at DEMF were generally super fuckin cool... and I like dots...

Ya you're prob. right the vid didn't show the background too well, but you know people do still dance in the heat/summertime.

Oh and hey nice jab there captain half a joke. I guess I failed to take the CJ sentence structure prerequisite test before singing up.............MY BAD. I didn't realize I was surrounded by such grammatical message board wizards. I'll mind my P's and Q's next time.

Guest musicalmissionary

Dude... fuckin hilarious. I said "I like dots" after looking at my own post and realizing how many dots the I used. I didn't even notice how many you used. I really do like dots...

Guest lyrik

[quote author=LyriK link=board=2;threadid=40950;start=120#msg463259

Oh and hey nice jab there captain half a joke. I guess I failed to take the CJ sentence structure prerequisite test before singing up.............MY BAD. I didn't realize I was surrounded by such grammatical message board wizards. I'll mind my P's and Q's next time.

Dude... fuckin hilarious. I said "I like dots" after looking at my own post and realizing how many dots the I used. I didn't even notice how many you used. I really do like dots...

GOD DAMNIT! I just wasted a good comeback for nothing...you could've just lied to me.

Guest RzO

awesome interview, didn't realize he had an impressive 9-5 gig.

really looking forward to Sunday morning if i can make it

Guest Marina22

Interesting interview especially since the guy is a financial analyst as well as a dj. It's always interesting to find out the backgrounds of artists of any kind and in this case the duality of Elliot. I liked how he says he focuses on the art of dj'ing rather than producing. Like the quote about how his sets are bass heavy hence making women's hips move.

Guest redcommibastard

damn! cant wait for this party - gonna be a blast! might try to take a nap beforehand to be fully refreshed and ready to throw down :)

Guest Miss_Digital

Interesting interview especially since the guy is a financial analyst as well as a dj. It's always interesting to find out the backgrounds of artists of any kind and in this case the duality of Elliot. I liked how he says he focuses on the art of dj'ing rather than producing. Like the quote about how his sets are bass heavy hence making women's hips move.

stfup or go ;D

Guest Marina22

stfup or go ;D

Sorry you can't put this baby in a corner either. Gonna go to my cousin's wedding and then I have a hot date so I need you to tell me all about it lata. Peace and love bitch. :-*

Guest Major

Richard & Jessica, sorry I couldn't make it. Had a really long work week. Heard it was fun. I'm still getting invites to the after-after-party. :o

Guest ramon

what night day morning afternoon. ryan was phenomenal touched on so many styles and genres. :)

all about the new audion record though.

Guest Mattivi

what night day morning afternoon. ryan was phenomenal touched on so many styles and genres. :)

all about the new audion record though.

vids?

Guest rhythmburn

^ hahaha....you know the guy was good when you get a chance to witness that :)

a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped out and came out to support this event...ryan was incredible and the music and vibe at the party all morning long was just fantastic :)

i look forward to the next installment ;)

Guest Jason_B

RAMON great job! Awesome Party! Ryan killed it... Hes a super nice guy too, he bought me a drink before 7AM! haha

Anyways... Glad to meet you RAMON... Do another party like that one again, soon!

Guest thelurker

WOW :o, that's all I have to say about yesterday.

Rick and Jessica it was very nice to meet the both of you :D

Guest rhythmburn

WOW :o, that's all I have to say about yesterday.

Rick and Jessica it was very nice to meet the both of you :D

was great meeting you as well man...look foward to hanging again soon...

special props and huge THANK YOU to Ramon, Michael, Emmy, Mel and last, but definitely not least, lovely Jessica :)

Guest G.A.

ryan playing... 'plastic dreams' ...rivera's 'feel this'... :o ...8am peak time stuff ...worked well!

nice one guys!

Guest Fuerte44

number one.

RAMON IS A GOD

number two.

RAMON IS A GOD

number three

RAMON IS A GOD

number four.

matt and ryan....all i have to say is thank you so much...please return soon....two of the coolest guys i have met...i hope you enjoyed everything...

number five.

for ALL of my friends, old and new,....an even bigger thank you...we created something unimaginable....beyond what words can attempt to describe....you guys fuckin rock....you know who you all are....

number six.

nuff' said

and and huge thanks to richard and jessica for making it all possible....