Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the weird and the wonderful

clubkat

Ok so im laying in the bed, about ready to take a nap, and I feel these kisses on my bare back. So I wonder "hmmm i think im going to get lucky today" and then more licks and kisses now from my back on down.

WELLLL.....it started off innocent then it took a left turn (and a right turn and a left again) cwm27.gif Anyway...I started riding him and and all was well until I became this animal....moaning at the top of my lungs, pulling hair/head down, calling him my slave (and not my man), and i had the most incredible orgasm with tears and all!!!

Sooo as im still dripping wet and exhausted by all the heat and passion I yell "Finish me off baby i want doggy!! I WANT IT NOW!!!" cwm27.gif

And as hes pumping hard and slapping my ass and pulling hair.....I keep talking dirty telling him, "You cant handle me...im too much for you. Your my bitch, Fuck me harder!!!"

So as I bust on cwm27.gif into another mind boggling orgasm...He pulls out and squirts all over my back and leg and the only thing he says the entire time after i was talking all that shit is, "Marking my territory!"

I swear I love that Boy!! cwm1.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

*sniff*

That story brings a tear to my eye!

Rock On Sista!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

hmmm.. why do i think that its the same exact boy that i love??? biggrin.gif hehe...

the only difference is that we are in a club and without saying a word, he pushes me into a corner, presses me up against the wall, lifts my skirt and proceeds to fuck the life outta me... as he fucks me, he bites and licks my neck, runs his palms over my hard nipples and whispers into my ear how good it feels to ram his rock hard cock into my warm wet pussy... whispers how good it is to feel me and fuck me... as hes whispering and fucking, the feelings start to build and we both start to cum at the same time... my pussy clenches up on him as he starts to bust deep within me... ahhh.. feels sooooooo good babe...

cwm1.gif

good shit clubkat... btw... i loved the pic you posted in the thread.. i think you are beautiful... hehe smile.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540