Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??? for the Bi-Ladies

starcapone

my first sexual experience with another girl was when i was in 2nd/3rd grade and she was probably in 4th grade..oh, did i mention she was albino..i'm not sure if that is considered sexual abuse..i didn't mind wink.gif. we ate one another out behind these apt. buildings. next was in 4th grade at camp i ate this asian girl out..yummy..next was..in 7th grade i experimented w/ whip cream and coco syrup on this fat italian chick she wanted me to go down but it smelt so i declined her request, but we licked tits, next was 10th grade w/ this psycho white chick..we both were high, i think this was my 1st time actually being high and she came on to me..i was like ok. i played w/ her clit and tits and vice versa..it was weird being friends afterwards..oh, that's one reason why weren't any longer..hm. i've only hooked up w/ 4 chicks...it's been awhile and i need practice..

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

Originally posted by misskittie:

...Funny thing is, half of them "claim" to be bi....whatever with that.

Yeah...what's the deal with that? I've met several girls that "claimed" to be bi like they were tryin' to impress me. I guess they thought it would make them seem more appealing/sexy?

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Well, I am yet to have a real sexual experience with a woman, so I couldn't say I was actually bi-sexual. More, bi-curious. I get very turned on by women...so I am just anxiously awaiting......

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by starcapone:

my first sexual experience with another girl was when i was in 2nd/3rd grade and she was probably in 4th grade..we ate one another out behind these apt. buildings.

Wow...being so young how did you know what to do?

next was in 4th grade at camp i ate this asian girl out..yummy..next was..in 7th grade i experimented w/ whip cream and coco syrup on this fat italian chick she wanted me to go down but it smelt so i declined her request...

mmmmmmmmmmm! sushi followed by canolis! cwm32.gif

next was 10th grade w/ this psycho white chick...we both were high, i think this was my 1st time actually being high and she came on to me...

I gotta tell ya: there's NOTHIN'like munchin on a psycho white chick!

Hee Hee

cwm35.gif

Thanks ladies. cwm1.gif

------------------

ok. 1st i have a ques. for yah..do u have the same sign. as someone else?? i could have sworn i've seen that somewhere..

to answer your ques. re: being so young, she taught me and i'm a quick learner

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

being with a woman..just happened to me one night..i always thought about it but i guess iwas never given the opportunity..did it once..did EVERYTHING..went ALL out..lol

its not really for me...but i still admire woman..kinda weird how that works..

------------------

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

ok. 1st i have a ques. for yah..do u have the same sign. as someone else?? i could have sworn i've seen that somewhere..

Not the same sign...I am the Ancient One. I did ask a similar question a couple of weeks ago about women making love to other women and how beautiful it looked, and the first time, etc... maybe that's what you're referring too?

This question was slightly different....It's not too often that men get to speak with women who'll actually admit it and are actually doing it...at least from my perspective.

Thanks again

cwm38.gif

------------------

Well, I've known since hs but didn't truly admit it to myself until I was 20. I would fantasize about women, it's weird, no woman in particular just about fooling around w/ someone... when I was 18 my bf mentioned something about it to me and I admitted that I was curious... but nothing came of that.

Then I started doing E. I was at a rave w/ my two best girl-friends, I was blowing up and needed to make out w/ someone. WELL, the one girl had told me previously that she thought the other girl was turning bi. Soooo... I took advantage of the situation. I asked her to kiss me and we started making out. Then I kissed the other girl. Then we all had a three-way kiss together.

The end of that summer I finally admitted, it's not just curiosity, I'm bisexual. I've made out w/ lots of ladies, especially at clubs/raves. But because I'm so damn shy it wasn't until this past July (believe it or not there were literally fireworks going off at the time! LOL!!!) that I finally had a full-fledged sexual experience with a woman.

And now there's no turning back for this lady...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I know its been asked before but I missed it:

When did you realize you were attracted to girls?

a) Was it just an experimental College/HighSchool thing?

B) Was it something you knew all along?

c) Was it due to all the hype society places on beautiful women and you just got curious?

d) Was it because some jerkoff guy pissed you off and turned you towards women?

Just curious from a Guy's perspective.

cwm15.gif

------------------

My first time was in Junior High School (8th grade). My best friend and I always had conversations about being bi-sexual and what it would be like to be with a girl. So, one day we tried....everything.

After that I apprecaited women a lot more and began to notice a strong attraction to them. My liking had nothing to do with the hype because I was soo young. Actually, I was ostracized by many of my "female" classmates for about 2 years. They all thought we were disgusting. Funny thing is, half of them "claim" to be bi....whatever with that.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.